Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tired of hearing and reading negative crap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stayed in a Holiday Inn last night!

Comment

Turned 62 friday and went to dr. Have bp problems and diabetic.been takin meds for both longer than I care to remember but been losing some weight gettin more exercise and watchin my diet better. Got my regular checkup and dr. Said my bp is down to normal and A1c is 5.8 which is perfect. Lowered my bp meds and took me off one of the diabetes meds. Got em goin in the right direction after long battle. Hoping to get completely med free. Gonna make it. Have a great dr. A beautiful wife that watches over me and supports me in every way and everything. Good lord has allowed me to wake up every mornin for 62yrs. Have great kids and grandsons. Daughter is makin crawfish etoufee for me today and wife is makin blackberry cobbler. We all gonna pass a good time. LEZ LE BON TON ROULET!!!

Comment

I have an awesome God! I woke up today. Was able to get out of bed and dress my self. And am living life at 61+ years. I live for an awesome God!

Comment

My wife and kids are on their third vaca this summer while i continue to work.
          Just found out that my gps purchase from 2 years ago and never used is ruined because i left batteries in it..( my stupidity ) but all in all i guess life is good.

Comment

The Bachelorette only has one more week or so, so my wife and girls will stop talking about these people like they matter to the rest of the world. That's good news.

Comment

I woke up this morning. After that everything in my reality is mine to choose. And I choose magnificent abundance with Grace beyond measure. Peace of mind, love, joy and limitless blessings.

yep: Life is Good!

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                My little boy turned 4 months yesterday, I have a interview tomorrow with a great company, and all is good with the family. Had a rough patch a few days a ago but I’m feeling good right now.
                Man that kid has a sweeeet head of hair!

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                  Lol everywhere we go people stop and ask about his hair. Strangers just start playing with it. He gets tons of attention.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                    This was a few weeks back. He got it from his momma I’m 33 and going bald already lol
                    Attached Files

Comment

Just got home from church this morning, I’m about to cook some lunch and fire up the smoker for supper... God is good,life is good, can’t complain...

Comment

Tired of hearing and reading negative crap.

I have been blessed with an awesome job working for a great company with good people, a nice house and some recently purchased land, relatively good health, 2 good kids, 3 beautiful grand babies and celebrating 31 years of marriage today.

Life could suck a lot worse [emoji106]

Comment

DOVE SEASON IS NEARLY A MONTH AWAY!!!!!!!

Comment

Fixing to move into our new home, getting the family land ready for deer season this week. We are all as happy and healthy as ever. some ribeyes getting to room temp as we speak for a hot grill tonight. Currently watching the Braves try to sweep the phils. God is good!
                            Last edited by Jcjohnson; 07-28-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

The ribeyes I cooked for breakfast for the visiting family turned out perfect.

Wife said I could go see George Strait in November in Ft Worth with my brother...who already bought the tickets...and wants a wingman. “Wait...did that just happen?”

God bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                1 more month of Texas summer.......and dove season is here!
                                Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                                DOVE SEASON IS NEARLY A MONTH AWAY!!!!!!!
                                Been telling everyone who will listen to me this all last week. Just the thought of it being near season puts a smile on my face

Comment

Working...
                                X