Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting off with a Double Chateau Fuente

Comment

I had to dig deep for both the thread and the cigar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ezra Zion Knife fight while the kiddo naps. Tasty but overpriced novelty IMHO. Did a split, got two @ $14 a piece. Way more than my usual spend for anything but an opus x so I’m being overly critical I’m sure.

Comment

It’s been awhile...

Comment

La Polina Black Label. Beautiful evening here in Magnolia

Comment

Giving this one another shot after a few months rest. Still not a fan, I mean it’s ok just not for me.

Comment

Hey guys if any of you are interested, I’m selling off most of my collection. I have close to 1,500 cigars give or take. I have a ton of Ezra Zion cigars and numerous Cuban cigars as well. Lots of higher end cigars as well as some cheap and cheerful ones. If any of you guys are interested shoot me a PM and I’ll let you know what all I have for sale.

Comment

If anyone is looking to setup a couple temp/humidity controlled wineadors for their stashes, I have 2 NewAir fridges available. Both were used as wineadors until I had my cabinet built a few years ago. The stainless is the NewAir CC-300 and I’ll let it go for $60 (with a couple cedar shelves/drawer). The other one is a black NewAir and I’ll let it go for $40. Both work perfectly with no issues. Just set your temp at 65, add Boveda humidity packs/humidity beads/or cigar oasis, and you’re good to go. Must pickup in North Richland Hills (Ft Worth area), or arrange for an express.
                  As you can see from the pics, I have a couple electronic cigar humidifiers (blue, sitting on top shelf of the black wineador in the pic) that I’ll sell for $25 each, and I’ll throw in the heartfelt humidity beads for free.

Last edited by acc05R1; 04-08-2019, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
                    If anyone is looking to setup a couple temp/humidity controlled wineadors for their stashes, I have 2 NewAir fridges available. Both were used as wineadors until I had my cabinet built a few years ago. The stainless is the NewAir CC-300 and I’ll let it go for $60 (with a couple cedar shelves/drawer). The other one is a black NewAir and I’ll let it go for $40. Both work perfectly with no issues. Just set your temp at 65, add Boveda humidity packs/humidity beads/or cigar oasis, and you’re good to go. Must pickup in North Richland Hills (Ft Worth area), or arrange for an express.
                    As you can see from the pics, I have a couple electronic cigar humidifiers (blue, sitting on top shelf of the black wineador in the pic) that I’ll sell for $25 each, and I’ll throw in the heartfelt humidity beads for free.

I'll take the stainless if I can set up an express.

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                      I'll take the stainless if I can set up an express.

No problem. Just let me know what you can get arranged. Best way to get in touch is via pm, that way I’ll get an email notification.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastexhunt View Post
                        Hey guys if any of you are interested, I’m selling off most of my collection. I have close to 1,500 cigars give or take. I have a ton of Ezra Zion cigars and numerous Cuban cigars as well. Lots of higher end cigars as well as some cheap and cheerful ones. If any of you guys are interested shoot me a PM and I’ll let you know what all I have for sale.

PM sent.

Comment

Haven't received any bites on an express. Don't hold it just for me - but I'll keep asking around.

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                            Haven't received any bites on an express. Don't hold it just for me - but I'll keep asking around.

No problem

Comment

Breakfast of champions. 5 min in but tasty so far

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                                Breakfast of champions. 5 min in but tasty so far

One of my favorites.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X