No announcement yet.

First fox(es)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 22 creedmoor blew them up to say the least. I wanted to at least pelt all I kept were tails

Comment

Man you would’ve thought he shot a buck of lifetime that day.
      He actually called in 3 that day, but I’ll let him tell that story...
      What a day it was, his first foxes, and my wife shot a great buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome! Those are beautiful animals. Congrats on the kills. The first grey fox I ever saw in South Texas was a road kill seven miles north of Mission about fifteen years ago.

Comment

they are cool little creatures! good for you!

Comment

We have a couple on our place I have called in. I enjoy watching them while hunting so I haven't taken a poke at them yet. Beautiful little critters, I'd love a full mount one day. Congrats!

Comment

Great job. Love calling in Predators.

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                My 22 creedmoor blew them up to say the least. I wanted to at least pelt all I kept were tails
                A .22 Magnum is plenty of gun for them. Or even better - a 12 ga. w/ #4 shot. They never seem to stop moving at night.

Comment

Very cool. Congrats

Comment

Congrats! We have a ton of them here in Burnet county. I recently had one come up on the porch one night, he was not expecting me to be right by the sliding glass window, and I may have scared him to death when I tapped the glass. was pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X