Looking for Health Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Health Insurance

My wife and I are losing our health insurance at the end of the month. Have any of y’all been on Christian Healthcare Ministries insurance program? Looking for options. I don’t want to go on cobra if possible.

Even on Medi-share for over a year now and it has worked well for us.

Comment

I’m in the same boat.

Comment

Randal Rutledge at 903-907-0015. He’s out of College Station and is a SOLID guy!

Comment

Do a search there is plenty of information on the CHM and other options.

We have been members for 4 years and have used it for everything and everything has worked fine. Highly recommend adding the Brothers Keeper option.

Comment

We have been with CHM for five years now, they have been great, since we’ve been with them my wife has had cancer and two other medical problems. PM me if you have any questions..

Comment

Originally posted by Beeman View Post
              We have been with CHM for five years now, they have been great, since we’ve been with them my wife has had cancer and two other medical problems. PM me if you have any questions..
              Sent you a pm

Comment

I’ve been on CHM/ bother’s keeper for 6 months, but have been healthy and not filed a claim (thank God). My BIL/SIL have their own business and have had it for many years, very happy. Medicare next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                  Even on Medi-share for over a year now and it has worked well for us.
                  I too am on Medishare. I have nothing but great things to say about it for the short time we have been on it.

Comment

My family used to be on Medishare and it was a good option for us at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We did CHM for 6 months during job change. Thankfully did not have to use it but price was great and was comforting to know we were protected. Considered staying with them but new employer benefits was much better than old so it was better to go with company plan.

Comment

I tried to get on it when it first came out and they wouldn’t cover me because of high blood pressure. W t h? My b p is managed, and perfect. I got the red arse at them and told em so. So have things changed? Why in heavens name would they cover a catastrophic disease like cancer and won’t cover b p medication or a person with high managed b p. This was Medishare btw.

Comment

Working...
                        X