Can I go from corpus to Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I go from corpus to Victoria

I need to go to the ranch tomorrow and check on my cattle. It is from corpus to Victoria. Only be there a few hours. Do you think I will have any problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope

Comment

No problems, caring for your livestock seems like an essential task to me.

Comment

Essential

Comment

It’s going to be hard taking care of 50-60 cows during this virus. Be glad when it’s over and a cure is found.

Comment

Originally posted by golfer47 View Post
            It’s going to be hard taking care of 50-60 cows during this virus. Be glad when it’s over and a cure is found.

The virus has definitely made all manners of daily life more difficult, but I'd think caring for cattle would be one of the exceptions unless it's tougher to find feed? At least you'll have less traffic between Corpus and Victoria than your typical weekday!

Comment

Just tell them you have tocut the grass. Lawn and home maintenance are essentials.

Comment

No problem just have a sack or two of feed

Comment

Take a few pictures of the cows while your there. I don't think you will have a problem.

Comment

You can drive wherever you want. I got in bumper to bumper yesterday morning. Went to lake today to fish and plenty of folks.

Comment

Cops are not supposed to be stopping people for that reason anyhow.

Comment

Taking pictures of the cows is a good idea.

Comment

Drove from Rockport to Round Rock yesterday and from Round Rock back to Rockport today. No problems and not really any less traffic on the roads other than in Austin. Business as usual. Go check on your cattle!

Comment

As mentoned above. There not out to be pulling folks over just to check where your going. But if you get pulled over for a traffic violation you may get asked where your headed.

Comment

There are no travel restrictions. I'm going everywhere checking Bees no problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X