Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5th Grade QB..... Coming on really Nice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!!! Is he allowed to play for the aggies Saturday?

Comment

So far along for his age, whats gonna really separate him from every other quarterback come college signing time is how well he can read defenses. Now days lots of kids have ampule mobility and can throw with pin point accuracy but the top tear are the ones that can read defensive sceems and adjust accordingly. Looks like hes gonna be impressive as he gets older. Kudos to you Dean for keeping him sharp throughout the year playing on a select team. Just my 2 cents sir

Comment

Think the Texans can borrow him this weekend against the Titans ?

He can sling a ball!

Comment

Originally posted by Simple Man View Post
          Awesome!!! Is he allowed to play for the aggies Saturday?
          ha ha..... They just need to put Kyler in there and let him roll!... My son has trained with Kylers dad a time or two... Great QB coach but he's not quite ready for that level of coaching yet full time. He's pretty extreme but probably one of the best in the country.

Comment

That's awesome!! My little brother played little leagues and now is in 7th grade playing. He's linebacker and a receiver they do alot of reverses with. This Tuesday he had 6 TD's two were pick 6's. I know your proud of your boy it's amazing to watch them excel! Best of luck to your boy in the future!

Comment

He is very talented. His foot work and ability to stand in there and make his passes is very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                Texans. We play in PYFL.
                At least one Texans team has a great QB

He's pretty good, that's a cool video to watch

Comment

Originally posted by FJTMEGA View Post
                  So far along for his age, whats gonna really separate him from every other quarterback come college signing time is how well he can read defenses. Now days lots of kids have ampule mobility and can throw with pin point accuracy but the top tear are the ones that can read defensive sceems and adjust accordingly. Looks like hes gonna be impressive as he gets older. Kudos to you Dean for keeping him sharp throughout the year playing on a select team. Just my 2 cents sir
                  Thank you and you are correct! He's under the QB Ranch program and they've got some new virtual reality systems all around reading defenses, different coverage's etc etc.

It's one thing to be able to throw the ball with accuracy. It's a whole different level to slow the game down by having the ability to mental process defensive alignments, coverage's, etc.

You obviously wouldn't see it particularly but if you pay close attention on a few of these plays you can see he is audibling at the line and changing the route for certain receivers based on defensive alignment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustinb09 View Post
                    That's awesome!! My little brother played little leagues and now is in 7th grade playing. He's linebacker and a receiver they do alot of reverses with. This Tuesday he had 6 TD's two were pick 6's. I know your proud of your boy it's amazing to watch them excel! Best of luck to your boy in the future!
                    wow! congrats! yes they are fun to watch at this age.

Comment

Originally posted by TMEC View Post
                      He is very talented. His foot work and ability to stand in there and make his passes is very impressive.
                      Thanks TMEC!

Comment

I tell parents all the time...in middle school don't expect the same success

YOur playing on a team now you can pick your team and players. Once you get to school ball its not that way. YOu get what you have from zoning!

SO be prepared to not be as good and most kids wont have the same success as their now hand picked team

ANd the stand in the pocket passing system will change and it will be mostly run

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

YOur playing on a team now you can pick your team and players. Once you get to school ball its not that way. YOu get what you have from zoning!

SO be prepared to not be as good and most kids wont have the same success as their now hand picked team

ANd the stand in the pocket passing system will change and it will be mostly run
                          agreed! however none of that changes the individual talent and / or ability.

This post was not about our team success it's about the hard work and work ethic put in to perfect his craft

Comment

Looks like he is developing nicely! Congrats to both of you. As was already mentioned keep it fun and best of luck to him moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Also if you notice the majority of or plays are not stand in the pocket. He's rolling out so he has an option to run as well. I'm glad he's got that ability as well because you are exactly right.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

Great Stuff ...Just make sure he has all the protection (Rib-Protector) and padding as he progresses..My son is/was a pretty good 9th grade MLB, until they started using him as a Battering ram he is 6' 190 at 15 they had him blitzing 2 of every 4 plays..He just got out of a 5-day Hospital stay/Surgery from Compound Fractures to his right lower leg (Both Bones Snapped out) 2nd broken leg in 2 years ..He HAD some Potential (HS Coaches already pushing for Varsity Starter) , as a Dad my decision would be for him to retire from football (he is a Catcher as well in HS),but its going to be his decision.....
                                ENJOY these times it all changes in JR/High School

Comment

Working...
                                X