Prayer, I know I'm not the only one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer, I know I'm not the only one

So pay cut came through two weeks ago... Worked out to about 40% for me... Its that or layoffs they say... They also say it's temporary

Then last week the guy who was kinda on the bosses **** list got laid off... I think it was a chance to remove a perceved problem, as well save money. And he covers New York who's market has all but shut down.

Soooo.... Little prayer for all us feeling the squeeze... And hope the belts don't have to get TOO tight

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
    So pay cut came through two weeks ago... Worked out to about 40% for me... Its that or layoffs they say... They also say it's temporary

Then last week the guy who was kinda on the bosses **** list got laid off... I think it was a chance to remove a perceved problem, as well save money. And he covers New York who's market has all but shut down.

Soooo.... Little prayer for all us feeling the squeeze... And hope the belts don't have to get TOO tight

Dang, 40% is steep! I’m willing to bet with the additional unemployment most people would make more by taking the furlough. Hope it turns around quick for you and your team.

Comment

Prayers up. Thank God we are still real busy and still working ot. I know what people are going through first hand. I got laid off from a job 4 years ago I had been at 10 years and thought I wasn't going to make it and would never find a job as good. God has a plan brother. Keep your head up and keep praying

Comment

Prayers for you and everyone. Keep the Faith in the LORD!

Comment

Sending prayers that it’s temporary and the recovery is swift.

Comment

Right there with you. Laid off 25 people last week. Took about 40-45% pay cut. At least I still have a job and don’t see layoffs in my position coming. That being said, I’m in commission based role, I know ups and downs are part of it but dang, last week was tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

That sucks, hope this passes quick
                Mid you don’t mind me asking, what industry you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for everyones health and finances!! God knows each one of our needs but we have to keep our faith in him!!

Comment

Good luck to you sir, hope it passes quick. My pay cut was 100%, got furloughed for 3 weeks. Hope it doesn't go any longer. Collected my first unemployment check this week, humbling!

Comment

Ouch 40% is rough! Good luck bud. Well keep you in our prayers!

Comment

40% cut for me starting this week. But I still have a job and insurance. I work as an ROV a Pilot/Tech for TechnipFMC and may not go offshore for 2 more months. Hang in there brother. Just keep praying.

Comment

Working...
                        X