No announcement yet.

Tooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely my mother in-law. Glad she finally got that taken care of!

Comment

It’s that a palates deal...hidden tiger. Idk bored

Comment

Where did you find it?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          It looks fresh and human to me. Weird that there is a hole thru it. Doesn't look drilled. What's the story on it?
          This. Photos can be deceiving, but it looks like a maxillary left lateral incisor. The hole is most likely external root resorption due to trauma. What’s the story on how you got it?

Comment

Originally posted by rbsears View Post
            This. Photos can be deceiving, but it looks like a maxillary left lateral incisor. The hole is most likely external root resorption due to trauma. What’s the story on how you got it?
            According to some folks, it's the left lateral incisor of a jackass.

Yes, caused by trauma from an unopened coors longneck a lot of years ago.
            Only got real bad in the last couple of years. Bad enough recently, that I had to have it pulled in order to function.

I tried Monday morning to pull it myself.
            After I broke two strands of Brownell S4 string material, picked myself up, and wiped the tears away - I went to the dentist. Even he had a heck of a time getting it out. LOL

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
              According to some folks, it's the left lateral incisor of a jackass.

Yes, caused by trauma from an unopened coors longneck a lot of years ago.
              Only got real bad in the last couple of years. Bad enough recently, that I had to have it pulled in order to function.

I tried Monday morning to pull it myself.
              After I broke two strands of Brownell S4 string material, picked myself up, and wiped the tears away - I went to the dentist. Even he had a heck of a time getting it out. LOL

Rick
              That fits what I saw. With a root like that no wonder you couldn't pull it! Good way to crack a jaw bone pulling sideways on it.

You should put it on a necklace.

Comment

I WAS RIGHT!!!!! It was from one of those Abilene red necks!!!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[QUOTE=Bisch;14778371]I WAS RIGHT!!!!! It was from one of those Abilene red necks!!!!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Bisch

Well, I was spot on! Except for the jackass part. I’d have to see the face to make that diagnosis. So, what do I win?

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                    Chewing
                    Holy molars batman, I just spewed miller lite!!LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                    X