No announcement yet.

Can I go from corpus to Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The neighborhood lawn guys are still mowing yards, I’m sure checking your cattle is important. You’ll be fine.

Comment

Yes you can.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
        Cops are not supposed to be stopping people for that reason anyhow.
        Ive got a lot of law enforcement friends. As long as you are not doing anything stupid you will be fine. Just sit back and cruise to the ranch.

Comment

[ATTACH]997223[/ATTACH]

Comment

I go back and forth from Victoria to corpus twice a week, just came back to Victoria from corpus today. It was just like any other day I’ve been, nothing out of the ordinary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              [ATTACH]997223[/ATTACH]
              . Definitions:
              Page 2 of 6
              a.
              For purposes of this Order, individuals may leave their residence only to perform any of the following "Essential Activities":
              i. To engage in activities or perform tasks essential to their health and safety, or to the health and safety of their family or household members (for example, obtaining medical supplies or medication, visiting a health care professional, or obtaining supplies needed to work from home).
              ii. To obtain necessary services or supplies for themselves and their family or household members, or to deliver those services or supplies to others (for example, food, pet supply, and any other household consumer products, and products necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences.)
              iii. To engage in outdoor activity, provided the individuals comply with the social distancing requirement of six (6) feet (for example, walking, biking, hiking, fishing, running, boating, wading, or surfing). All beaches within the geographic boundaries of Nueces County are open for regular hours of operation but with a 8p.m. curfew, although access to such beaches may be monitored and/or limited to assure that no vehicles park within one hundred (100) feet of another vehicle. All city and county public parks within the geographic boundaries of Nueces County are open for regular hours of operation.
              iv. To perform work providing essential products and services at an Essential Business or to otherwise carry out activities specifically permitted in this Order.
              v. To care for a family member(s) or a pet (or pets) in another household.

Actually there is a stay at home order in place in Corpus which is considered the law. As far as travel is concerned, the order recommends staying at home unless essential for work or health or falls under the above guidelines. Those pets need tending. Just use good hygiene when you travel.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he falls under number three (III). Could probably justify one or two as well. He's not going to twerk at a rave party. He's taking care of cattle.

Comment

Originally posted by golfer47 View Post
                  I need to go to the ranch tomorrow and check on my cattle. It is from corpus to Victoria. Only be there a few hours. Do you think I will have any problems?

No problems driving. Everything seems pretty normal business here in Victoria. Holler if you need any help or something checked on here. I got a 12 year old I need to put to work.

Comment

361-235-7306

Comment

I'm pretty sure he falls under number three (III). Could probably justify one or two as well. He's not going to twerk at a rave party. He's taking care of cattle.
                      Yes sir. More than enough room to allow him to do such. I just liked the original response you captured.

Comment

The above order even said boating, fishing and going to the beach are fine. I'm sure checking cows is fine. If I wasn't working on my boat tomorrow, I'd be headed to the coast.

Comment

why would you not be able to?

Comment

Lists of essential for the Austin shelter in place includes farming. Not sure about your area.

– Food cultivation, including farming livestock & fishing

Last edited by altez; 03-27-2020, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by golfer47 View Post
                              Taking pictures of the cows is a good idea.

Oh, here officer, here is a picture of my cows. Can I go now?

Comment

Are you telling me I can't twerk?? Now what am I supposed to do

Comment

Working...
                                X