Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IOWA Live!! Finally Drew That COVETED Tag!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IOWA Live!! Finally Drew That COVETED Tag!!!

The time is finally here. My lifelong hunting partner Conner and myself were fortunate enough to draw Zone 5 Iowa Archery Tags for this season. We will be flying out of Houston tomorrow around lunch time, and that should put us in Des Moines around 2:30. We will then make the drive to Moravia, IA to meet up with our outfitter.

If all goes as planned we should both be in a tree for daylight on Thursday. The weather forecast looked fantastic a few days ago, but it has since warmed up some. Either way we are in Iowa with 7.5 days to get it done! Steve has access to 20+ farms in what many consider the best whitetail hunting in the country.

Several folks I have chatted with plan on it busting open later this week, so I am hopeful that we hit it right!! I fully intend to sit a lot, especially if the weather is cooperating. I will have my grunt tube and black rack ready at all times.

I will try and update as often as service allows, and I hope to be able to include lots of pics. EXCITED is an understatement at this point! Wish us luck!!!

in, good luck!

Comment

Go big or go home!

Comment

In for this! What outfitter did you go with? I have a few points built up and need to start making decisions

Comment

Tuned in…

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
            The time is finally here. My lifelong hunting partner Conner and myself were fortunate enough to draw Zone 5 Iowa Archery Tags for this season. We will be flying out of Houston tomorrow around lunch time, and that should put us in Des Moines around 2:30. We will then make the drive to Moravia, IA to meet up with our outfitter.

If all goes as planned we should both be in a tree for daylight on Thursday. The weather forecast looked fantastic a few days ago, but it has since warmed up some. Either way we are in Iowa with 7.5 days to get it done! Steve has access to 20+ farms in what many consider the best whitetail hunting in the country.

Several folks I have chatted with plan on it busting open later this week, so I am hopeful that we hit it right!! I fully intend to sit a lot, especially if the weather is cooperating. I will have my grunt tube and black rack ready at all times.

I will try and update as often as service allows, and I hope to be able to include lots of pics. EXCITED is an understatement at this point! Wish us luck!!!
            In bro, man that's exciting. You're doing it all right Justin! Safe travels my man.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Right on! Right on!
              Good luck guys!!!

Comment

following! good luck

Comment

Originally posted by St59 View Post
                  In for this! What outfitter did you go with? I have a few points built up and need to start making decisions

Steve Hanson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

In! Good luck!

Comment

I can’t wait to see what y’all put the smack down on!

Comment

Good Luck and keep me posted.
                          Shoot a big one

Comment

Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Dont wear hawkeye gear, only cyclone gear. Above all best of luck to you guys.

-Jack

Comment

Working...
                              X