Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats mission shooter!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats mission shooter.

Comment

I’ve been on again off again with traditional for about 12yrs. Got serious about it this yr and finally after 3 misses on does and a well hit but unrecovered pig this yr I finally got my first shot and recovered traditional kill. I had to intentionally try to shoot under this one. She ducked right into the shot.
          Bear super kodiak, black eagle traditional arrows and magnus stinger 125g. 15yd shot ran about 60 yds, dead center double lung.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go Jack!

Congrats on the first one!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats of the first one, Jack.

Comment

Way to stick with it Jack!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEpperson View Post
                  Congrats everyone on all the success! I killed this big doe in Kansas and just got around to posting. I’m headed back mid December to try to fill my buck tag [emoji1694].

Congratulations, nice deer. Good luck hunting that buck.

Comment

Originally posted by noflyzone View Post
                    Big ol dry sow gonna eat good
                    40# longbow
                    Woodsman broadhead
                    604 grain arrow

Congratulations, nice shooting. Those colors on your fletching, wraps, and nocks are same as on my arrows. That color combo really stands out and works well for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mission_shooter View Post

First kill ever with a recurve!! Didn’t make the best shot but ended up retrieving her. Definitely got my blood flowing more than with the Mathews, but still love my Mathews!

Congratulations mission shooter on your first recurve deer. Good luck on all your future recurve hunts, it is a great habit to get started.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        I’ve been on again off again with traditional for about 12yrs. Got serious about it this yr and finally after 3 misses on does and a well hit but unrecovered pig this yr I finally got my first shot and recovered traditional kill. I had to intentionally try to shoot under this one. She ducked right into the shot.
                        Bear super kodiak, black eagle traditional arrows and magnus stinger 125g. 15yd shot ran about 60 yds, dead center double lung.

Congratulations Jack, nice shooting. Also, a real nice bow, I am a big fan of a Super Kodiak.

Comment

Congrats nice doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
                            I finally got on the board this morning. I had been getting a lot of pictures of this buck, and had an encounter with him at the beginning of November. From the video, my shot was pretty close to where I was aiming, but he ducked and rolled and caught the arrow with the base of his skull behind his right ear. He dropped like a rock. I was a bit dumbstruck when it happened. Not how I hoped, but I will take it.

DUUUUUUDE congrats!!!

Comment

Great buck. Congrats sir.

Comment

Was scouting for deer and came across a group feeding on persimmons in a dry slough. Was able to sneak in to 18 yards
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X