• Show
Clear All

Prayers for the family and father

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh my God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This happened about a mile from my house. I only know what I have been told. Since I don't know the full story I'll wait until things are released officially.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
          There are some who want details as to what or how. Truth is say prayers and cry tears because the details matter so little compared to the extreme pain that family is in, prayers up.
          This right here

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely a sad situation here in Hallsville. Teachers read statements to the classes and they had extra counselors on campus today. She was in my son's grade here at HJH. He knew who she was. Said she was always nice to him.

We spent the drive home Sunday talking about what happened...Even though we didn't know what happened, it was a good time to talk importance of gun safety and other things.

Comment

Comment

So sad and so preventable. Praying for this family.

Comment

horrible.

Comment

I have wept more than once thinking on this tragedy. Daisy would be right between my kids' grade levels in school. I can't imagine the pain that poor father must be feeling.

More prayers for the family as the wrestle with their new reality.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                      Hurts my heart and mind Just thinking about it, nothing could be worse than this
                      x2

Comment

This is a tragedy that most of us cannot even comprehend. My brother's girlfriend is from Hallsville and this young girl is her cousin. Prayers lifted up for all involved.

Comment

One can never be complacent around guns. This is so tragic and so avoidable.

Prayers for the family, friends and especially the father. He has to be wrought with guilt about now...

Comment

Last update I saw from kltv says the father thought he had spent two rounds while in the stand & recalled loading 4 rounds into the gun
                            Got back to the truck & ejected two rounds thinking the gun was empty. Apparently laid the gun in the seat & then relaxed the hammer while she was entering the truck when the gun went off
                            It’s an awful outcome & my heart breaks for the father & family

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                              Last update I saw from kltv says the father thought he had spent two rounds while in the stand & recalled loading 4 rounds into the gun
                              Got back to the truck & ejected two rounds thinking the gun was empty. Apparently laid the gun in the seat & then relaxed the hammer while she was entering the truck when the gun went off
                              It’s an awful outcome & my heart breaks for the father & family

"relaxed the hammer" is an interesting choice of words in this scenario.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Working...
                                X