Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Praying for the best news on Breck's knee. Mom said we now have 4 players on crutches. I know that Jake is tore up about being hurt and not being able to continue playing.

Pretty disheartening for a kid to get this far and have it come to a screeching halt because of injury. I hope these kids are just juniors and get another crack at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
      Carthage hasn’t surpassed Celina in anything. Has Carthage gone over 4 years without a loss? It’s not just about state titles either. Their seasons have been impressive for decades. I would say Richland springs and Aledo are the top two. The argument for 3rd can be made for several schools including Carthage and Celina. I would give the edge currently to Celina due to their dominance over a period of time when they set the record for longest wining streak ever in the state.

I truly don’t have a dog in this hunt as my high school hasn’t done much ever. Celina even handed us a few whippings over the years.

Lol, I don’t either, it’s all in good debate! I love good football any way you put it! I’m with you on Aledo, a league of their own.

Some of my greatest memories as a kid were leaving a cold Friday night football playoff game headed to the deer lease.
      Last edited by TheHammer; 11-29-2021, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
        Carthage hasn’t surpassed Celina in anything. Has Carthage gone over 4 years without a loss? It’s not just about state titles either. Their seasons have been impressive for decades. I would say Richland springs and Aledo are the top two. The argument for 3rd can be made for several schools including Carthage and Celina. I would give the edge currently to Celina due to their dominance over a period of time when they set the record for longest wining streak ever in the state.

I truly don’t have a dog in this hunt as my high school hasn’t done much ever. Celina even handed us a few whippings over the years.

China Spring has to get passed WOS, but Celina hasn't seen CS. Ask #1 Carthage how that went!?!
        On another note, I'd like to tell The Hammer, Kip Lewis is role model in our books! Even after the loss, he HUGGED our starters and wished them the best down the road

Comment

Originally posted by bar2hunter View Post
          China Spring has to get passed WOS, but Celina hasn't seen CS. Ask #1 Carthage how that went!?!
          On another note, I'd like to tell The Hammer, Kip Lewis is role model in our books! Even after the loss, he HUGGED our starters and wished them the best down the road

Nothing but contenders left at this point. Lots of good football to come.

Comment

#15 baby . Most wins
            Attached Files
            Last edited by twistedmidnite; 11-30-2021, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Consecutive wins
              Attached Files

Comment

Most points scored in 1 season.
                Attached Files

Comment

Most state championships
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                    Most state championships
                    The only one that matters!! Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bar2hunter View Post
                      They’re great men. Surratt is raising men not just players. Some of those kids have not lost in their career, so it’s great to see reactions like that. Nothing bad to say on the side of China Springs, all class!

Goodluck to your son! Great to hear a TBHers son is still in it! I’ll be pulling for them

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Praying for the best news on Breck's knee. Mom said we now have 4 players on crutches. I know that Jake is tore up about being hurt and not being able to continue playing.
                        Yes sir, very uncommon for a Crawford team to get this banked up.

As for as Breck goes, MRI did not read well for him. Took him to the Carol Clinic yesterday morning to see a highly recommended surgeon. Breck will have surgery early next week to reattach his PCL. Should be in a knee restraint for approximately 3 months then PT until May with a goal of being back 100% by June 1.

Appreciate all the prayers and messages checking on him and wishing us the best.

Hope all have a great week and God bless.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                          Yes sir, very uncommon for a Crawford team to get this banked up.

As for as Breck goes, MRI did not read well for him. Took him to the Carol Clinic yesterday morning to see a highly recommended surgeon. Breck will have surgery early next week to reattach his PCL. Should be in a knee restraint for approximately 3 months then PT until May with a goal of being back 100% by June 1.

Appreciate all the prayers and messages checking on him and wishing us the best.

Hope all have a great week and God bless.

Rwc

Prayers sent fir a full recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            Prayers sent fir a full recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Appreciate that sir.

Rwc

Comment

Did anyone catch the beat down of Refugio last night? Shiner made know doubt who was the best in that 2a Div 1 region and most likely state.

Best of luck to all tonight and hope all stay injury free. Crawford is a tad banged up but will show up and play hard tonight.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                                Did anyone catch the beat down of Refugio last night? Shiner made know doubt who was the best in that 2a Div 1 region and most likely state.

Best of luck to all tonight and hope all stay injury free. Crawford is a tad banged up but will show up and play hard tonight.

Rwc
                                That Shiner game was over quick!

Jake is out of surgery and everything went great. I told him he can still get to 2nd period if he hurries.

Looking forward to watching the Pirates show up and step for those guys out.

Comment

Working...
                                X