Nikon Scope Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikon Scope Warranty

I need to send my Nikon scope in for repair or replace.

I printed the RMA documents, have my receipt, and box it came in.

What should I expect from Nikon?

Are they able to repair the scopes or do they just give you some sort of credit for another one of their products?

I'd rather a working scope I can count on.

Ive a couple. Theyre out of the game. I wouldnt expect anything. If one breaks…Im just moving on to Leupold for that rig and not looking back.

Comment

I believe they quit making rifle scopes. Maybe 2-3 years ago.

Comment

Yep, they went liberal and quit making scopes

Comment

You should get a voucher for estimated value to use on Nikons website

Comment

I sent one back after they stopped production. (They didn't really make them anyway, they just marketed them). I had the original receipt and they refunded my money. They don't repair or replace scopes any more. This was about a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
              I sent one back after they stopped production. (They didn't really make them anyway, they just marketed them). I had the original receipt and they refunded my money. They don't repair or replace scopes any more. This was about a year ago.
              I can live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                I can live with that.
                They will offer you a voucher to use on their products first, But I Emailed them and told them I needed to put the proceeds towards another scope, and they refunded the purchase price.

Comment

If you don’t have the original receipt, they are just junk iron. I sent one back for a “lifetime warranty “ repair and they sent it back to me untouched. You’ll only get results if you have the receipt. No more Nikon products for me.

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
                    If you don’t have the original receipt, they are just junk iron. I sent one back for a “lifetime warranty “ repair and they sent it back to me untouched. You’ll only get results if you have the receipt. No more Nikon products for me.
                    They would be hearing back if it was me. The aren't expensive but the warranty is included in the price.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged

I’ve got a Monarch in for “repair” currently. I was initially offered a voucher but requested a refund as the money is needed for a scope. I'll let y’all know what they say.

FWIW the voucher is pretty useless unless you’re into photography or bird watching. There’s a time limit you have to use the voucher, and you have to use the whole thing at one time. If you don’t use it all at once you forfeit any leftover balance.

Comment

I used their warranty on a rangefinder last year. They ended up giving me a credit on their store. In the end, the credit was for over $500, which was pretty sweet as I believe the range finder was under $200. I got a really nice set of binos instead.

Comment

If you send it back make sure your require a signature and keep the tracking number.

I sent a scope back 3 times and they ended up losing it. If not for a member here I'm sure I would have been SOL

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

They won't repair or replace it but they might give you a gift card or something to purchase Binoculars .. It's a shame because their scopes were pretty good

Comment

Working...
                            X