Looking for 243 ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for 243 ammo

Anyone know where I can get some in East Texas or online?

I wish I knew. Good luck !!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAGW View Post
      I wish I knew. Good luck !!
      Yeah, I figured there are a lot of folks looking.

Comment

i saw where bass pro had limited stock. i actually think it was Cabelas Ft Worth. it was the remington 100gr.

Comment

Call eagle outfitters in llano and see if he will ship. He has a huge selection of many calibers in there right now.

Comment

Comment

Norma has some on their website. If it's like federal you may have to wait a couple weeks to get it. Or go get bent over by the fly by night guys on ammoseek.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                Norma has some on their website. If it's like federal you may have to wait a couple weeks to get it. Or go get bent over by the fly by night guys on ammoseek.
                Yep ammoseek should change it’s name to ammo gouge
                Out of desperation I bought 1 box of 30-30 for $55 + shipping
                Then next day receive notice from midway they had my order ready to fill , 2 boxes same price ($26) and no shipping
                The midway arrived sooner then ammoseek also

Ultimately it’s your choice get ripped or hold on

Comment

ammoseek is not selling / pricing anything...they provide links to various businesses stating they have ammo in stock.

$2 & up per round for many hunting rounds is gonna be the online norm for who knows how long.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    ammoseek is not selling / pricing anything...they provide links to various businesses stating they have ammo in stock.

$2 & up per round for many hunting rounds is gonna be the online norm for who knows how long.
                    True, however most you see on there are online only places that just popped up to take advantage of the shortage. $2 a round is normal now and not that big of an issue. Many on ammoseek are twice that though. Plenty of more reputable places have ammo, just have to dig for it. Is what it is I guess.

Comment

Point being is in most cases you can find something if you gotta have it...prices will stay high till people quit paying.

Buddy of mine asked if I had some IMR4064, Unique & some large pistol primers I would part with & told him sure...he's a big offshore guy & brought over what would likely cost me $200 of snapper filets. Bartering is always a fun option.

Comment

Nosler, sportsmans guide, midway and a few other sites offer email notifications. You can check gunbroker frequently but it’s been a few weeks since I saw decent prices on there. Federal let’s you buy direct, but you have to check regularly because they don’t do notifications. Ammoseek is a good tool and will pick up when Cabelas, Midway and BassPro get online inventory, but as others have stated most of the sellers price gauge. SGAmmo is another to sign up for, but haven’t seen 243 in a bit. Their prices are hit or miss. Academy seems to get shipments every Friday, but you have to go to the store. Good luck

Comment

Gunbroker.com has just about anything if your willing to pay for it. I used to sale on GB but since they made sales tax mandatory I only sale local.

Comment

i found a guy on Facebook thats a dealer. pm me for his info. i am going to order some. he does it in bulk or buy the box.

Comment

Working...
                            X