Canceled flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
    Yep, which is ridiculous since you're turning it back in to the same parent company.
    She’s lucky she was able to do a 1 way. Most rental locations are low on inventory and won’t allow them because they lose a car.

Comment

Originally posted by antonlsu View Post
      Believe a bunch of ATCs walked off the job protesting the vax mandate.

Without ATCs, planes can't take off, hence the delays/cancellations.
      Good for them!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
        One way rentals get hit with a per mile fee on top of the daily rental fee.
        Book the round trip and treat it as a one way. Through Avis (I think) it was $75 fee when I called to turn my round trip into a one way. They didn’t even ask for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by antonlsu View Post
          Believe a bunch of ATCs walked off the job protesting the vax mandate.

Without ATCs, planes can't take off, hence the delays/cancellations.
          “Power to the people!”

Comment

Our returning flight was canceled on Saturday from Denver to Austin. SWA told the earliest they could get us home was Monday night. We rebooked ourselves on a United flight at a cost of $1200 which included bag fees. SWA said we booked a non refundable ticket….so no refund for us for them canceling their flight.

Comment

My mom is stuck in Denver right now because of a canceled flight and doesn't know when they will get another one. Probably go a rent a car and drive home.

Comment

Guess I won’t be flying SWA in the future.

Comment

Disclose tv...hope this movement continues / spreads.

Comment

We flew Southwest from Dallas this morning. It was chaos with all the cancellations. Luckily we had no issues with our flight, but lots of people are stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                      There was a guy in front of them getting a car going to Florida. His charge was $4000.
                      With rental cars being so scarce, nobody wants them leaving their area on one way rentals because they won't get them back. That is why they are so expensve.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

We know of some people in Denver right now trying to get home to San Antonio. Southwest told them the best they could do would be Wednesday.

They got on another airline but its still going to be Monday.

I imagine this is being kept on the QT so the administration won't have another crisis to handle.

Comment

What I can’t make sense of is if this ATC, why is it seemingly disproportionately effecting SWA flights. Outside of LUV, SWA shares those airports with many other airlines. Just seems like if this is a widespread ATC issue, it would be broadly impacting all airlines.

Comment

Come on guys. It has zero to do with ATC. It has all to do SWA already being short handed along with SWAs vacci e mandate. No other airlines canceled a majority of their flights today. How could other airlines fly without ATC?

Comment

Thats brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                                Worked for SWA for 20 years AND THEY NEVER REQUIRED vacation for me....I KNOW
                                That's cause your a knuckle dragging mechanic. They figure you got the immune system of a buzzard.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X