No announcement yet.

Supply chain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely. Electrical components are ever increasingly difficult to obtain. We're really struggling to scrape together enough to stay afloat.

Comment

**** if they run out of DEF we all will be deleting. Probably wont be able to get tvat done either.

Comment

Nobody and no business is immune from the supply chain shortage right now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Healthcare supply chain has been the most unstable I have seen in my 16 year career.

Multiple backorders being managed right now, with the latest shortage being crutches, due to a supposed shortage of aluminum.

Crazy times for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
            Nobody and no business is immune from the supply chain shortage right now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
            Agreed

Comment

Lots of the actual supply is sitting off the west / east coasts in shipping containers simply waiting to be part of the chain...

Comment

No one to blame except American companies like Goodyear, Monsanto, Air Products, etc for designing and building facilities overseas. They killed American jobs doing it. Now, the valve that controls the flow is on the enemies side of the fence.

You **** well better hope refineries don’t go this route. With govt mandates nothing surprises me any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  No one to blame except American companies like Goodyear, Monsanto, Air Products, etc for designing and building facilities overseas. They killed American jobs doing it. Now, the valve that controls the flow is on the enemies side of the fence.

You **** well better hope refineries don’t go this route. With govt mandates nothing surprises me any longer.

Dead on accurate statement.

Comment

Seeing it in healthcare

Comment

I read over the weekend costco was back to rationing paper goods like tp and paper towels and bottled water.

To Dale’s point, yes labor shortages is the by product of government interference. But the raw material shortages we are about to see is mind boggling. I think China has engaged in a trade war where they realized they hold all the marbles bc the base components that keep the US economy churning are all produced there.

Comment

Seeing it in the gas compression controls industry. HMIs, PLC components, WiFi chips, etc. Really hurting us right now.

Comment

I’m an electrical contractor in Houston, major supply chain issues. ‘Made in America’ is quickly being exposed as ‘Assembled in America’.

Comment

95 cargo ships sitting off the coast of LA.....not sure why the back up...labor shortage or is it all part of a plan

Comment

Well it is LA after all.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                                I’m an electrical contractor in Houston, major supply chain issues. ‘Made in America’ is quickly being exposed as ‘Assembled in America’.
                                Assembled as when they stick the key in the ignition! Picked up a load at the Port of Tacoma, WA last Friday. I couldn’t believe the John Deere and Cat equipment being loaded onto trucks that had been delivered from over seas. Broke my heart to see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X