Lease Opening Search 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
    There’s usually a community thread like this every year. Sorry, thought that’s what this was. Good luck with your search!

It's all good, I should have titled it a little more specific. Good luck with your search as well.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      I started a family and it's still growing, and I am still hunting GOD WILLING

Lol good luck bud. Seems like a great guy looking to actually manage a place and not just shoot it up
      Yes sir I can vouche for him. I've hunted and fished with him for years, and he will be a good addition to any lease. He'll help with all the work, let the young ones walk, and is very passionate when he sees one he likes. He was literally dreaming about the deer in his avatar for weeks after his first encounter with him! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BassMaster13 View Post
        That's fair, I guess my title is pretty official .. I tried to change it, but it doesn't seem like I can.

My bad[emoji23] didn’t mean to hijack. I thought I was jumping on the struggle bus thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
          My bad[emoji23] didn’t mean to hijack. I thought I was jumping on the struggle bus thread!

It's all good, hopefully we can start early and all find something!

Comment

Yall open your ears this weekend, if someone wants off the lease I know a guy.

Comment

bump,
              Attached Files

Comment

So are we going to turn this into a community thread haha?

Comment

Looking in the Bell County area or within 100 miles of Temple. Willing to join a group or lease a small property for me and the wife, bowhunting only!

Comment

I'm looking for a lease in east texas preferably right next to Garguy bc he has it going on!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                      I'm looking for a lease in east texas preferably right next to Garguy bc he has it going on!!!!

Dude no kidding

Comment

Working...
                      X