Spray bedliner on Ranch Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
    Looking to do a spray or roll on bedliner on my 86 bronco that will be used as a ranch/hunting truck. I prefer a tan color. I've read it is easier to roll on the bedliner because it thickens quickly and gums up a spray gun.

Any suggestions on application and what products to use would be appreciated.
    "Herculiner HCL1B8 Brush-on Bed Liner Kit,Black". As I began to scuff up the bed of my truck, I asked myself why am I doing this to a brand new $40k truck to save $400. At that point I was already committed so I pushed forward. I followed the directions exactly, spending a lot of time on prep. I chemically cleaned the bed twice, just to be sure it was clean and free of any wax/oil from the factory. I carefully masked off all areas I did not want any liner. Application was exactly per the instructions. I am quite happy with the results.

Comment

Tintable Raptorliner is GREAT stuff IF you prep properly....

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Raptorliner or monsterliner is the way to go. forget the roller!

Comment

I used monstaliner on my mini truck and it's held up well. I'd do it again

Comment

I second tintable Raptor-Liner....sprayed my entire truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
              Tintable Raptorliner is GREAT stuff IF you prep properly....

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m in the process of Raptor lining my camper van and it hasn’t been too bad. You do have to clean the spray gun after every bottle but it’s fairly simple.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                  I’m in the process of Raptor lining my camper van and it hasn’t been too bad. You do have to clean the spray gun after every bottle but it’s fairly simple.

Almost ready to park at Bulldog Motors

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post

This needs a DIY post!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m looking at lining my Excursion....hadn’t considered before but my 3yo apparently has canon for an arm and decorated my paint job with 32 rocks. Needless to say the paint is No Bueno now so I am looking at my options.

I’m digging all of the liner jobs y’all have done

Comment

Originally posted by Merida View Post
                        Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Thank you so much Merida...👍

Comment

Guess I'll chime in on this. I've been using the kits, off the site below, for the last few years. Easy to spray, good quality and fair priced. Have done golf carts, boats and trucks. The 3 gallon kit will go a long ways. Can get in a variety of colors. If you're in the Conroe/Houston area, you can pick it up in person.

Shop all of the Liner Xtreeme spray on liner products now. Shop direct and save. This durable spray on liner made of a unique blend of Kevlar and rubber can be applied to almost any surface. This easy to use do it yourself product can be applied to your truck bed, your boat, your golf cart, on your off road vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                          X