No announcement yet.

Best Propane Camp Stove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought the Eureka stove last year and used it for a weekend trip. Worked great.

Comment

Stay with what works and buy another Coleman that uses the 1 lb bottles of propane. If needed get the adapter that hooks up to the bigger bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
        I opted for a 22” blackstone with stand over camp stove. Works great, no regrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        thanks everyone. I have a Blackstone 28". I love cooking on it but that bulky, greasy, sob is no fun to move around. I'm considering a new one with a full lip or a blue Rhino with the metal cover.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          thanks everyone. I have a Blackstone 28". I love cooking on it but that bulky, greasy, sob is no fun to move around. I'm considering a new one with a full lip or a blue Rhino with the metal cover.
          The 22" adventure isn't all that heavy and saves me from taking and pots and pans on our trips. The lid keeps the griddle top clean and free of debris. They make a 17" as well.

Comment

I've got a 2 burner Camp Chef with the deluxe grill and a griddle. Love that thing. With the griddle, grill, dutch oven and a skillet with lid, there isn't much I can't cook on it.

Comment

Blackstone tailgater - stand w/ 2 burners - can snap on one or two griddles - or use burners themselves - also believe it has a grill box attachment.

Our Products are Made of Solid Rolled Steel & Were Created to be Versatile and Durable. Outdoor Cooking Without the Compromise. Tackle Any Great Outdoor Event with the Blackstone family of Griddles & Cookware. Free Shipping. Full Cookout Experience. Replacement parts.

Comment

I have the 2 burner camp chef with attached oven. It is not light, but you can make just about anything you could make in a home or commercial kitchen with that thing. Nothing better than going to the blind in November with a pot roast cooking and coming back to a finished meal.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                  Check out the Partner stoves if you want burners.
                  X2 on Partner stoves. Buy once, cry once.

Comment

I got one of these back in the 1990s. It's a converter for Coleman stoves to LP. Maybe $10 back then. They still sellem pretty cheap! Been liquid camp fuel free ever since. They will work with 1lb LP bottles or bulk tank if you have an LP hose.

Comment

Working...
                    X