Tiger Woods: Does Anybody Even Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
    Good for the new Tiger. He was having fun with his captains picks yesterday. He said something like, as captain I pick Tiger Woods with the last pick. Then talked about himself in third person. The old Tiger never would have had fun with any of it. Our last pick for the good ole USA is only the sixth ranked player in the world.

GO USA!
    your avatar made me laugh, reminded me of a story my brother told me... at halftime of a HS basketball game they were losing and the coach was yelling at them and finished with, "remeber guys, there is no "I" in team.." the worst kid on the team, and my brothers good friend, says, "but there is an "I" in SHOWTIME!"

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      your avatar made me laugh, reminded me of a story my brother told me... at halftime of a HS basketball game they were losing and the coach was yelling at them and finished with, "remeber guys, there is no "I" in team.." the worst kid on the team, and my brothers good friend, says, "but there is an "I" in SHOWTIME!"
      Thats funny!
      The worst players always have time to think about all kinds of BS while they are watching other play

Comment

Was hoping to see this thread brought back to the top with the PNC event this weekend. Tiger and Charlie were fun to watch. Charlie is a phenomenal player!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
          Was hoping to see this thread brought back to the top with the PNC event this weekend. Tiger and Charlie were fun to watch. Charlie is a phenomenal player!
          There was on thread just on that tournament. Lil Charlie got game!!! [emoji466]This thread was a Top 10 fail of TBH! [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Goat

Comment

Working...
            X