No announcement yet.

The 2021 Thermal and Night Vision Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen a direct comparison of the Thermion xg50 and the iRay Rico mk1?

I’ve narrowed my search to these and I’m stumped.

Comment

Originally posted by jofus View Post
      Has anyone seen a direct comparison of the Thermion xg50 and the iRay Rico mk1?

I’ve narrowed my search to these and I’m stumped.
      I’d be very surprised if the XG image is anywhere near the RICO. From all the videos and still images I’ve seen from Iray it seems their image is superior to Trijicon or NVision, which both are superior to the XG.

Comment

The image I’m seeing is pretty dang impressive. Nowhere near what my XG is capable of.

Comment

The 2021 Thermal and Night Vision Thread

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post

The image I’m seeing is pretty dang impressive. Nowhere near what my XG is capable of.

Thanks! It will be interesting to see how they compare with reliability, UI, etc.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK7saMI...d=4mebmbq75kjr

The image I'm seeing says: "This Account is Private"

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
              The image I'm seeing says: "This Account is Private"
              Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Comment

Thanks. Cool video.

Comment

The Video I posted was Amantine filming for Iray through the Rico. The one linked above is Amantines XG video.

Comment

The Video I posted was Amantine filming for Iray through the Rico. The one linked above is Amantines XG video.
                    Evidently his Instagram channel is private but his youtube channel isn't.

Comment

It’s private, but he’ll approve your follow request fairly quickly.

The iRay video isn’t showing up on his YouTube page yet. It’s definitely impressive.

Comment

Yeah him and Estian Van Rooyen are two dang good IGs to follow. They’ve got the camera equipment and desire to put in the work to get some really great footage.

Comment

Yeah him and Estian Van Rooyen are two dang good IGs to follow. They’ve got the camera equipment and desire to put in the work to get some really great footage.

[emoji1303] Followed both of them.

Comment

Anyone have any tips on why an AR-10 won’t cycle? Had 10-15 hogs in front of me last night and it only cycled one round [emoji2962]

Seriously debating looking into a mutant and make sure it’s built right from the get go. I’m afraid when I switched from a A2 stock it messing the cycling up on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Because little whiny snowflakes keep reporting his posts.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                                Anyone have any tips on why an AR-10 won’t cycle? Had 10-15 hogs in front of me last night and it only cycled one round [emoji2962]

Seriously debating looking into a mutant and make sure it’s built right from the get go. I’m afraid when I switched from a A2 stock it messing the cycling up on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My first step in cycling issues with a gun that has been operating fine is to check lubrication.

When you say not cycling can you be more specific?
                                not feeding new round gets stuck on feed ramp. This is a FTF Failure to Feed

Not ejecting the fired round and it gets pinched between the new round in chamber and bolt, but the mouth of the casing is sticking out ejection port. This is a FTE Failure to Eject. This specific failure is called a stove pipe

When you switched to the A2 fixed stock did you put a new spring and buffer in it?
                                Are the buffer tubes the same length?
                                Same spring and buffer?
                                Springs and buffers have different weights if those change it can throw the timing off.

Do you have an adjustable gas block?
                                you could be over gassed or under gassed..

Comment

Working...
                                X