• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up. Crazy event for sure.

Comment

Prayer sent, ouch.

Comment

Prayers sent. You just don't know when something will happen. I missed dying in August by 18 inches when my truck was t-boned and the rear door was crushed in 18" and he slipped in a bathroom. You just don't know.

Comment

Prayers lifted.

Comment

Prayers sent....

Comment

My younger brother burned himself severely with super hot water when he was a young child. I saw just how bad those kinds of burns can be. Very, very painful with a long, slow healing time. Prayers sent for him to fully recover from this terrible tragedy.

Comment

God bless!

Comment

My goodness! Hate to read this. Prayers continue for Keith's brother!

Comment

Prayers sent for healing and to ease the pain, God Bless.

Comment

Latest update from Keith

Quick update on Ken.So far so good this morning. Still having to constantly tweak things to keep him stable but he seems a little less swollen. They will change his dressings today. But he is heavily sedated since he's on a respirator and dialysis. So..... Basically good!!

If you feel inclined they have started a go fund me page for Ken. He is going to be in the hospital and rehab for a long while.

Early on the morning of February 19th my long time friend, former Rowlett Police officer, now with… Smith White needs your support for Ken Taylor Medical Fund

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Ken is still stable this morning. Still on vent and dialysis. Still losing a lot of fluid through the burns. Still heavily sedated and on pain Meds. But no news is good news on our end!! Many thanks for your continued prayers.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X