Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
    I have 1000 CCI Small Pistol primers. WTT for CCI large pistol primers.

If we can express it to/from Houston I can trade ya

Ike

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      I have some various powders I can trade for small pistol primers, Speer Gold Dot 9mm, .357, 45 and 30-06 brass. If you have what I'm looking for let me know quantity and what powder/powders you need and we'll go from there. BTW, I'm in Bryan.

~Michael
      I need....

Hp-38/win231
      titegroup
      autocomp
      accurate #5
      unique
      hs-6

Ike

Comment

I know I have Unique and I may still have a pound or two of Win231. What do you have that I need?

Comment

I know I have Unique and I may still have a pound or two of Win231. What do you have that I need?
          Maybe a partial trade involving small primers and .357mag brass?......

Ike

Comment

Will see what I have. I'm at work tonight. Will be loading tomorrow and can get you counts on what all I have. PM me your # and a good time to call tomorrow after 1000hrs.

~Michael

Comment

I have 1# of Unique (trade pending), 1# H414, 2# Accurate 4350, 2# IMR3031,1# IMR4831, 1 3/4# H4831 and @ 300 mag LR primers.

~Michael

Comment

I have 1# of 8208 xbr I really don't need and I'm looking for lee 45 acp dies

Comment

I don't have a set of Lee's but I do have a 4 pc set of Lyman. Come get 'em. I'll trade to help you out.

Michael
                  739-2246

Comment

I can trade cash for small rifle primers around dfw. I can't find them anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                      I have 1# of 8208 xbr I really don't need and I'm looking for lee 45 acp dies
                      Midway has them I think. Carbide too

Ike

Comment

Be mindful to keep your eyes on the retailers, seems stuff is coming back in stock slowly. I just got 500rds Starline .44 mag brass from Midway yesterday, it was in stock. That said, I have 200rds new WW brass for a 30-30 I no longer have, along with 200 Sierra 150gr for 30-30. I could use WW large pistol primers, Federal large rifle match primers, and new .284 Win or Lapua 6.5x.284 brass.

Stu

Comment

I don't have a set of Lee's but I do have a 4 pc set of Lyman. Come get 'em. I'll trade to help you out.

Michael
                          739-2246
                          Thanks look forward to meeting u tomorrow.

Comment

While going through some of my reloading equipment today I came across a press I do not need. It's a Lee Pro 1000. It will come with 5 shell plates (#1,two #2's,#9,#19), 3 bases to mount the shell plates to. Everything to load both small and large primers. I'm open to trade offers. I can use some CCI AR-22 rounds and will consider all other offers.

~Michael

Comment

Press is sold pending trade to Ike.

Comment

Looking .257 Rob/mag dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X