Form 1 eFile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
    I just got a form one back this week for a SBR, and it took right at six weeks.
    Still much better than 120 days.

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
      Still much better than 120 days.

For sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well good news and bad news. Good news is I got a response today from the ATF on the eForm submitted 5/22. Bad news is I was disapproved. I had submitted a RPQ for one person that was for the CLEO copy instead of the ATF. The CLEO copy does not contain the serial number. So Rev 1 was submitted today. Went much better than the first time.

Comment

Had a little gift in my email this morning. My Form 1 is APPROVED. June 24 to July 16. 23 calendar days. Time to start making some chips! This is for a 22 rimfire suppressor. Need to submit a 30 cal centerfire can.

Comment

I tried submitting one and never got the cover letter/fingerprint card instructions. By the time I went back on there to try and figure out what was going on there wasn’t anything in the system anymore. They took my $200 but that’s about all they did. I need to go back through my bank statements for the last several months and see if they ever refunded it.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
              I tried submitting one and never got the cover letter/fingerprint card instructions. By the time I went back on there to try and figure out what was going on there wasn’t anything in the system anymore. They took my $200 but that’s about all they did. I need to go back through my bank statements for the last several months and see if they ever refunded it.
              Did you get a confirmation email acknowledging it was submitted? IIRC my letter for finger prints was attached to the confirmation email.

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
                Did you get a confirmation email acknowledging it was submitted? IIRC my letter for finger prints was attached to the confirmation email.
                Got an e-mail upon submitting but all it had attached was the "how to determine application status" and the "Quick Reference Guide to eForms Registration."

Comment

Working...
                X