No announcement yet.

Sales Censorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sold a jeep on there last week. It wouldn’t let me list it for the price I wanted to ask and told me it was way over market value. I put the price i wanted in the description and sold it that day. Really irritated me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I don’t do Facebook and if a company I look up only has a Facebook page. I move onto the next company.

It goes both ways and either will work. No one “has” to have Facebook IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Winner. Close thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
        Winner. Close thread.

I feel like most of you saying “you don’t need one” are missing the fact that social media marketing is the largest form of marketing now and this guy runs it for his company.

Comment

I get you need an account for work, but was the Magpul sights work related or personal? Did you post them here first? I may be building another gun soon so depending on price I may be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
            I feel like most of you saying “you don’t need one” are missing the fact that social media marketing is the largest form of marketing now and this guy runs it for his company.

No one is missing that.

Delete your Facebook. I guaranty you the sun will still rise tomorrow.

Comment

Tbh doesn't allow hunts sold by non sponsors. Censorship????

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

when I search for a business with facebook page it is aggravating and usually glance and go. Much prefer a website. Proud to say I've never had an account, and I refuse to let relatives try to post a pick on their account, they know thats fighting words

Comment

You FB haters should read up on marketing strategies....

OP...I’ve found that using the FB Page manager app rather than the standard FB app/site is better for me if I’m trying to avoid FB itself.

Social media is BY FAR the most relevant form of advertising/marketing today and it’s not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                    Supporting and utilizing a company like FB is only empowering them further. Capitalism is grand.

Either refuse to use a company like this or live by their rules and don’t complain about it. By utilizing them, you are essential agreeing to their business practices, which in this case, equals censorship.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                      I get you need an account for work, but was the Magpul sights work related or personal? Did you post them here first? I may be building another gun soon so depending on price I may be interested.

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                        Supporting and utilizing a company like FB is only empowering them further. Capitalism is grand.

Either refuse to use a company like this or live by their rules and don’t complain about it. By utilizing them, you are essential agreeing to their business practices, which in this case, equals censorship.

Exactly.

Comment

Whether you personally are selling the Magpul sights, or marketing them online for your employer, the ad being deleted doesn’t surprise me one bit. FaceBook is owned and run by whack job Californians who are anti-guns. FB censors everything that doesn’t meet their liberal agenda. Social media is a great way to market, you just gotta know the rules that are often politically based.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            Whether you personally are selling the Magpul sights, or marketing them online for your employer, the ad being deleted doesn’t surprise me one bit. FaceBook is owned and run by whack job Californians who are anti-guns. FB censors everything that doesn’t meet their liberal agenda. Social media is a great way to market, you just gotta know the rules that are often politically based.

Agree 100%. All I was trying to say was it was getting out of hand. Lol.

Comment

i have several web sites, one for a feed store and another for a jelly business. FB is a tool to direct people to those site. FB is a snake but as long as you treat it like a snake, you won't get bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                I don’t do Facebook and if a company I look up only has a Facebook page. I move onto the next company.

It goes both ways and either will work. No one “has” to have Facebook IMO.

I agree whole and operate with the same motto.. "Marketing managers" will take note soon enough

Comment

Working...
                                X