No announcement yet.

Let's See your Wood Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome shops everyone. I am jealous of the spaces and tools.

Comment

Shop is clean for the new year. Time to knock out some projects

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got my assembly bench done. Really like how it turned out. Still need to drill some dog holes though

Comment

New CNC router pretty awesome!

Comment

Tons of great ideas. I just inherited all of my grandpas wood working tools so I’m trying to get my shop set up. This is a room I built in my shop for storage inside and on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I struggle with organization. I have all the cabinets, drawers, and space. Just cant figure out what is the best way for storage. Keeps changing. I need a woman in my shop to organize it. Not my wife.... cause she always put my stuff away. Then when i cant find it "I never touched it" Then a year later i find it under the kitchen sink, or in the kids toy box.

Comment

Made a table for my miter saw today. Underneath will be cabinets for storage. I cut a hole in the plywood wall and ran my hose off the miter saw to my shop vac for dust collection.

Comment

Originally posted by G5-Maniac View Post
                  Made a table for my miter saw today. Underneath will be cabinets for storage. I cut a hole in the plywood wall and ran my hose off the miter saw to my shop vac for dust collection.

Looks good! Having a shop vac on a miter saw helps a whole lot! Plus having a level table top is nice! Keep posting pictures

Comment

Anyone have trouble with their miter saw not. Cutting like it should when it goes in?

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                      Anyone have trouble with their miter saw not. Cutting like it should when it goes in?
                      dull blade? or not square?

Comment

I’ve tried to square it up and adjust the fence. It’s a one piece fence Craftsman sliding single bevel. I bought it to basically use it for a chop saw and it works good for that. But I went to cut some trim with it and I noticed it wasn’t cutting true. When it goes in, it appears to get closer to the left side of the fence cut out.

Comment

Finally got my doors finished for the storage under my miter saw.

Comment

looks good. Keep it up!!!

Its time for some shop layout changes for me!

Comment

Looking pretty nice!
                              Is that the same sawdust on the floor from the 7/4 picture!! Get that shop vac turned on LOL

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                                I'm not being a smart-ask ... but is the blade on in the right direction?

Comment

Working...
                                X