don't think for a minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't think for a minute

Don't think for a minute that the commie dems are going to take the new selection to the supreme court laying down.

they know that their reign of terror is at its' end. the supreme court was their only hope to keep the USA in their grips.... what they couldn't win at the ballot box they could win in the courts.

remember this day; and make sure that there is many more like it!!!

Dilly Dilly!!

Comment

I’m sure RBG is on life extending elixir until a Democrat gets elected to the presidency. If she kicks it before Trump is out, the left will really freak out.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
        I’m sure RBG is on life extending elixir until a Democrat gets elected to the presidency. If she kicks it before Trump is out, the left will really freak out.
        Fortunately the court will already go to the right even with that bag of bones RBG still making a disgrace of things. What’ll really flip out the extreme left is when the right picks up more seats in both houses next month. Will probably see their losses blamed on Russia meddling again, or perhaps they’ll be clever and come up with a new excuse. We shall see. Just go vote.... republican.

Comment

Yes sir. You haven't seen nothing yet. Just wait till President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to replace ruth buzzy ginsberg.
          Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
          Don't think for a minute that the commie dems are going to take the new selection to the supreme court laying down.

they know that their reign of terror is at its' end. the supreme court was their only hope to keep the USA in their grips.... what they couldn't win at the ballot box they could win in the courts.

remember this day; and make sure that there is many more like it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lunatic'hunter View Post
            Yes sir. You haven't seen nothing yet. Just wait till President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to replace ruth buzzy ginsberg.
            Yep. Look what they did with Kavenaugh who is actually rather centric. Barrett was my number one and would’ve avoided the metoo BS. now she is a constitutionalist through and through!!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              Yep. Look what they did with Kavenaugh who is actually rather centric. Barrett was my number one and would’ve avoided the metoo BS. now she is a constitutionalist through and through!!
              I bet the Dems are trying to dig up dirt on her right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                I bet the Dems are trying to dig up dirt on her right now.
                You better believe it. What’s scary is your average American doesn’t see the threat to the magnitude as it truly is.

Comment

This is sickness. GOP Senators getting death threats on personal cell phones.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
                    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ugh-confirmed/

This is sickness. GOP Senators getting death threats on personal cell phones.
                    until there is some real consequences for this kind of activity it will continue!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      until there is some real consequences for this kind of activity it will continue!
                      Already happened... at a baseball practice, remember? Was a left loon that shot up the place, so nothing was done and it was swept under the rug... The Vegas shooting was at a Country music festival/concert... why do you think nothing was ever said about the "why" on that one... another left wing loon anti-Trumper shooting up "Trumpsters"...

Sooner or later, it's gonna be enough and the REAL SHTF will start. It's going to get REAL bad before it gets better... If Conservatives and God-fearing Americans would just all go vote, we could put a stop to this by voting these libtard DemoKrauts out of office and take our country back.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                        If I am not mistaken the left has already purchased the URLs with her names to prepare. One of the senetors presented this during the KAV hearing as evidence the left has full blown resistance to any nominee

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Already happened... at a baseball practice, remember? Was a left loon that shot up the place, so nothing was done and it was swept under the rug... The Vegas shooting was at a Country music festival/concert... why do you think nothing was ever said about the "why" on that one... another left wing loon anti-Trumper shooting up "Trumpsters"...

Sooner or later, it's gonna be enough and the REAL SHTF will start. It's going to get REAL bad before it gets better... If Conservatives and God-fearing Americans would just all go vote, we could put a stop to this by voting these libtard DemoKrauts out of office and take our country back.
                          I hear 'ya, but I mean consequences for the a-holes starting all of this crap.
                          time to start swinging some billy clubs when these morons start their *****!!

and when someone makes FALSE allegations against someone, willfully and knowingly, then they need their azzes locked up.

Comment

There are two justices that are 80+ years old. Both could retire. Stephen Breyer and Ruth Ginsberg... Which means this was just kindergarten for what is coming next..

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
                              There are two justices that are 80+ years old. Both could retire. Stephen Breyer and Ruth Ginsberg... Which means this was just kindergarten for what is coming next..
                              If there's any truth to that, then this is going to be a hard row to hoe.

Comment

Working...
                              X