Abnormal handling of Russia probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abnormal handling of Russia probe

Former top FBI lawyer James Baker gave "explosive" closed-door testimony on Wednesday detailing for congressional investigators how the Russia probe was handled in an "abnormal fashion" reflecting "political bias," according to two Republican lawmakers present for the deposition.

Meadows claimed the "abnormal" handling of the probe into alleged coordination between Russian officials and the Trump presidential campaign was "a reflection of inherent bias that seems to be evident in certain circles." The FBI agent who opened the Russia case, Peter Strzok, FBI lawyer Lisa Page and others sent politically charged texts, and have since left the bureau.

"During the time that the FBI was putting -- that DOJ and FBI were putting together the FISA (surveillance warrant) during the time prior to the election -- there was another source giving information directly to the FBI, which we found the source to be pretty explosive," said Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.

Former top FBI lawyer James Baker gave "explosive" closed-door testimony on Wednesday detailing for congressional investigators how the Russia probe was handled in an "abnormal fashion" reflecting "political bias," according to two Republican lawmakers present for the deposition.

Anybody still think this the Russia nonsense is legit? If the FBI/DOJ would lie about this, what else would they lie about? Just how many millions have been wasted on this?

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

Meadows claimed the "abnormal" handling of the probe into alleged coordination between Russian officials and the Trump presidential campaign was "a reflection of inherent bias that seems to be evident in certain circles." The FBI agent who opened the Russia case, Peter Strzok, FBI lawyer Lisa Page and others sent politically charged texts, and have since left the bureau.

"During the time that the FBI was putting -- that DOJ and FBI were putting together the FISA (surveillance warrant) during the time prior to the election -- there was another source giving information directly to the FBI, which we found the source to be pretty explosive," said Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.

Anybody still think this the Russia nonsense is legit? If the FBI/DOJ would lie about this, what else would they lie about? Just how many millions have been wasted on this?

Of course they handled it abnormally They along with the DNC fabricated the entire allegation.

I don't know if anyone really ever believed it was legit, they just wanted them to get Trump. There are members on this forum who have admitted they want Trump removed from office and don't care how it is done. A hunting forum centered around Texas. Imagine people in other large population areas that lean left.

Comment

This is such an annoying habit of politicians.

Politician: "Well X witness in closed door testimony gave an explosive/bombshell/game-changing interview that turns everything upside down".

Reporter: "Cool, so what did he say?"

Politician: "well we won't cite specifics"

It's like watching a drama that constantly ends episodes with cliffhangers. Feinstein just did it during the Kavanaugh hearing with the Ford allegations.

Comment

Legit that they hacked election or that Trump was involved?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
          She lost. And no, Russia didn't tell me who to vote for. Get over it!

Comment

Glad she lost. FBI says they hacked election. Just checking who believes what the FBI says or not. You can get off you horse bud, just asking questions here, that is all.

Comment

Glad she lost. FBI says they hacked election. Just checking who believes what the FBI says or not. You can get off you horse bud, just asking questions here, that is all.
              Get off your horse bud. Your questions are transparent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Get off your horse bud. Your questions are transparent.
                Do you believe Russia hacked into our election system?

Comment

Do you believe Russia hacked into our election system?
                  As in voting machines? No, no I don't.

Comment

As in voting machines? No, no I don't.
                    Do you think Russia attempted to influence our election?

Comment

Do you think Russia attempted to influence our election?
                      Not unless they were wanting Hillary to win. Do you actually believe Russia got to the Electoral College?

Comment

Not unless they were wanting Hillary to win. Do you actually believe Russia got to the Electoral College?
                        I have seen no proof the Electoral College was compromised. Just wondering where folks drew the line between the FBI clearly proving that Russia tried to influence the election and the allegation of ties to Trump. At this point I'm not even sure he believes out intelligence departments on this or not. Depends on the day I guess.

Comment

I have seen no proof the Electoral College was compromised. Just wondering where folks drew the line between the FBI clearly proving that Russia tried to influence the election and the allegation of ties to Trump. At this point I'm not even sure he believes out intelligence departments on this or not. Depends on the day I guess.
                          Then, at this point, what difference does it make? God I love that saying!

Comment

The only difference is between what intelligence community says and the president. To some it matters and others it does not. Sure hope he can trust them if a terrorist attack is evident.

Comment

"hack" the election.

Comment

Working...
                              X