Black eagle Carnivores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black eagle Carnivores

Just wanted to give a recommendation for these arrows. I’ve shot PS26’s a few times and liked them for the most part. I needed to pick up some stiffer arrows for my 75# atlas and the .001 carnivores did not disappoint. I’ve always been an easton guy for hunting arrows but the spine tolerances seem much more consistent with the carnivores. No nock tuning needed! Got a fletched and bare shaft bullet hole tune today. Shot broadheads out to 40 (Magnus black hornet SER) and they hit right there with field points. If you’re thinking of trying a lower GPI than the axis or FMJ, give the carnivores a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started shooting them this summer and have been very pleased!

Comment

Yeah I needed some 250 spine arrows and got some Carnivores a couple of weeks ago. So far so good but I haven't shot anything other than a target with them.

Comment

I’m on my 5th dozen. Great arrows

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
          Yeah I needed some 250 spine arrows and got some Carnivores a couple of weeks ago. So far so good but I haven't shot anything other than a target with them.

Hopefully I can test out their durability this weekend on a doe.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
            Hopefully I can test out their durability this weekend on a doe.

I havent been overly impressed with their durability. They do hit hard and fly like a laser but Im not getting 3 and 4 animals with one arrow like I was FMJs.

Once Im out of the 12 I bought I probably wont order more

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              I havent been overly impressed with their durability. They do hit hard and fly like a laser but Im not getting 3 and 4 animals with one arrow like I was FMJs.

Once Im out of the 12 I bought I probably wont order more

Hate to hear that. If easton made a lighter GPI arrow I’d shoot it for hunting. Tried the Hexx and I must have received a bad batch or something because I couldn’t get them tuned to save my life.

Comment

I've used them for a couple years, great arrow.

Comment

Working...
                X