No announcement yet.

Irs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They told us we owed a couple grand and gave a deadline to cut a check..

Comment

If you filed a return and claimed the Recovery Rebate Credit, the credit claimed if you were underpaid on your stimulus checks, it automatically gets kicked to another IRS processing department. The average processing time we're seeing is 4 months. Some returns are taking even longer.

Comment

LOL, we're almost ready to file ours!

Comment

Filed electronically and wasn't processed until 10 weeks later.

Comment

Still Waiting.Filed 1st of April. Next year it will be filed ASAP.

Comment

We drug our feet and didn't even file until sometime in June but got our refund in like a month or less. faster than ever!

Comment

They got better things to do...

hope all the idjits who voted for this addled commie are happy now.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                  Refund...don't know what that is...
                  this. they were quick to deposit our money

Comment

No worries folks, Sleepy Joe gonna double the size of the IRS so he can tend to y’all’s bidness a little faster and much more thoroughly !

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
                      Still Waiting.Filed 1st of April. Next year it will be filed ASAP.
                      Wife and I filed ours on February 24th this year

We didn't get our return in fully until late July??

They "adjusted" ours to a lower amount, after 4 months, and issued refund.

Then a month later, "oops, we made a mistake, here's the rest of your $$"

Don't think it matters when you file it, it goes into the ether that is the IRS and you get it when you get it.

Comment

What are these returns you are speaking of?

Folks……change your withholdings!!!! You are giving the government an interest free loan. It’s better to owe a few hundred at the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          It took months for them to cash my check. They even sent a late notice with a penalty and interest.
                          My accountant has just about lost it. He has 1 last daughter in college and then he is going to drop about half his clients and move to the farm...................
                          This sounds like me. I'm about done with toting up the pillage. I'm simplifying my practice. I'll do about 50 returns and my monthly stuff. There's no one at home at the IRS except the computer.

Comment

Just got mine back last week from early April filing. They added some interest...

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                              What are these returns you are speaking of?

Folks……change your withholdings!!!! You are giving the government an interest free loan. It’s better to owe a few hundred at the end of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This

You fellas realize that you’re complaining about the delay in the govt returning your money to you that you gave them months and months ago that you didn’t need to give them in the first place?

Comment

Working...
                              X