This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Preseason all 12 team, the media adores this cyclones squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    LOL at omitting Zevans. Great listing of paper tigers. Proof is in the pudding come September. Put up or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      LOL at omitting Zevans. Great listing of paper tigers. Proof is in the pudding come September. Put up or shut up.
      Who is Zevans?

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
        Who is Zevans?

Zach Evans I would imagine

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Zach Evans I would imagine
          Yessir. You are livin up to your namesake.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Welcome Newbie....I see you will fit right in here cutting your teeth regurgitating stuff that has been discussed here ad nauseam trying to set us all straight. You realize that we have been hashing this **** out for 15 plus years right?

Hell if we played 2-3 D-2 teams a year, Texas would have a similar record even in its worst stretch on record.. Pretty sure the talk last year before season and before you appearing, was that if A&M was going to win something that the schedule was lined up for the taking last year... ....congratulations on taking advantage of it and getting your 4th place trophy for the "Hall of Champions". Glad to see A&M win yall "something" in a down SEC year...
            I'll leave this here for all you sips who think it's still 2005...
            Since 2010 the following is a list of the number of players drafted into the NFL by conference.

SEC. BIG 12

2021 65 22

2020. 63 21

2019. 64 26

2018. 65 22

2017. 53 14

2016. 51 26

2015. 54 25

2014. 49 16

2013. 63 22

2012. 42 26

2011. 38 30

2010. 49 30

I know what these numbers show. They are pretty self explanatory actually...

SEC has sent 656 players to the NFL while big 12 has sent 280!
            Last edited by c3products20; 07-09-2021, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
              I'll leave this here for all you sips who think it's still 2005...
              Since 2010 the following is a list of the number of players drafted into the NFL by conference.

SEC. BIG 12

2021 65 22

2020. 63 21

2019. 64 26

2018. 65 22

2017. 53 14

2016. 51 26

2015. 54 25

2014. 49 16

2013. 63 22

2012. 42 26

2011. 38 30

2010. 49 30

I know what these numbers show. They are pretty self explanatory actually...

You’re really breaking news here, Chief....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                You’re really breaking news here, Chief....

I know it I'm bored! Lmao

Comment

Ragin Cajuns will start the year off 1-0 in Austin.

Comment

Didn’t they? Wasn’t Colorado missing starters just like Texas was missing starters. [emoji23]

And then there was UGA in the Sugar, they were missing a couple dudes. Lol

I just hope Sark has an answer to the disaster
                    Crowing about Aggie losing to a team that was missing 4-5 starters...

Comment

Lots of positive Ricky Williams news since the sprinter got banned from the olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                        That game makes me very nervous. I saw Vegas had it at a 12-14 point line and I am ready to put everything I have on the Ragin Cajuns to cover that. Napier is a hell of a ball coach and Texas will come out of the gate for the 1st time under Sark.

Comment

Sheesh y’all picked up quickly on the new thread lol [emoji897]

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post

They’ll need to stop the running game, I know they return 95% of their production on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              I wouldn't be so quick to pencil Clemson in. They face UGA in week 1. I realize they can overcome an early loss (especially with their week-ish remaining schedule), but it's definitely not a given that they get in.

At this point I'd lean toward Bama, tOSU, Oklahoma as fairly heavy favorites. Clemson likely has the upper hand on the 4 spot (even with a loss to UGA - I still think they give the benefit to a conference champ) followed closely by Oregon and UGA.
                              I dont think Clemson skips a beat with DJ at QB. That kid is going to be 1/1 in my opinion. Their defense is what bothered me last year. They really need some improvement down the field. With some growing/experience up front they should come back around to the top of the heap.

This may come back to bite me, but I will never respect UGA. Their lack of winning the big games with that level of talent is ridiculous.

Comment

They’ll need to stop the running game, I know they return 95% of their production on offense.

Honestly it will be a tough place for the Cajuns to win but they will have a dang good team this year and return probably a top 10 secondary in the country. Their secondary was very good last year and should be as good this year. I believe the cajuns finished 3rd in the country last year in passing yards allowed. Biggest question for the Cajuns is a go to receiver. They have some ok receivers but no real standout. They also need an elite rb to step up after losing their studs from last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X