Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s be honest. Why do you really hunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beats mowing the grass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      I just like to watch **** die.

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      I have to say, you got a way with words Curt!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, he's quite articulate, aint he?

Comment

I like being outside either alone with my thoughts or in the company of friends. I hunt rattlesnakes and predators for the adrenaline rush and excitement. Making money from it is a bonus. Everything else is either for food or pest control. Trophy huntin is fine I really just turkey hunt and try to shoot big birds but when it comes down to it they all taste the same whether it's a mature tom or a jake. I haven't deer hunted enough to even judge a bucks age or score one on the hoof. I'll hunt pretty much whatever but I'd rather catch a big rattlesnake,shoot a coyote,bowfish or shoot doves than anything else. Anything that's challenging,exciting or just plain fun is what I'm after. Everything else that follows whether it's food or extra spending money is just icing on the cake. The stories and memories are what's most important to me honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by BayouCat View Post
          It makes me feel like a normal person again.
          This

Comment

To get away to relax and getting closer to Gods creation. My wife loves backstrap and little girl loves deer chili. I hunt for meat to feed my family, less bought at a store the better. One day that big non-typical will walk and I’ll get my chance to stick em. Enjoy the simple things in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really enjoy watching the lighted nock disappear in the vitals of a hog. Never gets old.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cram369 View Post
                I really enjoy watching the lighted nock disappear in the vitals of a hog. Never gets old.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
                I’m with ya brother.

Comment

Working...
                X