Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone Design my Tattoo Please!

Who can draw me a half sleeve?

I’m not an artist at all but would like an original.

Looking for a half sleeve that could go into a full sleeve later.

I would like a tattered American flag, could encompass a thin blue line or not and either the scripture “blessed are the peace keepers” or “when justice is done it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers”.

I like more shadowing over heavy dark ink.

I know it i time consuming and I’m happy to compensate financially.

432-270-1407

One of my fellow lieutenants at work has a similar tattoo that incorporates, "Sometimes there's justice, sometimes there's just us". I love that line.

Comment

Best thing to do is let the artist draw you something. If you don’t like it tell him what you want changed. Every artist I know would rather tattoo something they drew .

Comment

Your in Waco right?
        Go to Infamous Ink- look at some of the artists work, pick one you like and sit down and talk through what you want. They will draw everything up and create a custom piece of artwork for you. Best shop in town and they have some absolutely incredible artists.

Comment

I’d also recommend letting the tattoo artist draw it up for you.

Comment

I have a friend who is a former Houston Firefighter and a dang good artist that I could put you in touch with. He has designed several tattoos for folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
              I have a friend who is a former Houston Firefighter and a dang good artist that I could put you in touch with. He has designed several tattoos for folks.
              Is he in the Heights? If so my daughter had one done by him.

Anyone know any GOOD artist that can do the 3D looking tats?

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                Is he in the Heights? If so my daughter had one done by him.

Anyone know any GOOD artist that can do the 3D looking tats?
                Check out Drew at Firebird Tattoo in Katy.
                He did my last tattoo and will be doing any more that I get in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  One of my fellow lieutenants at work has a similar tattoo that incorporates, "Sometimes there's justice, sometimes there's just us". I love that line.
                  Wow, first time I've heard that. And I love that line as well!

It's an incredible phrase that highlights just how blessed we are to have people like you serve our communities!

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
                    Wow, first time I've heard that. And I love that line as well!

It's an incredible phrase that highlights just how blessed we are to have people like you serve our communities!
                    Thank you. Appreciate that.

Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
                      Your in Waco right?
                      Go to Infamous Ink- look at some of the artists work, pick one you like and sit down and talk through what you want. They will draw everything up and create a custom piece of artwork for you. Best shop in town and they have some absolutely incredible artists.
                      I am in Waco. All my friends have recommended Infamous Ink as well.

Comment

Make sure you get a tattoo artist to draw this. Figure out a style that you like, then see someone that will fit that style.

Do your research, and make sure that it is an artist that you will need to set an appointment for.

Comment

Look up color code tattoos in passdena, corner of spencer hwy and space center blvd. Buddies name is Cory, he does some sick work, probaly the best portraits I have ever seen

Comment

As everyone else stated, this is a job for the artist. They would prefer to draw they're own unique version so it works well for you. They'll require a deposit and send you ideas/sketches in whatever allotted time

Comment

John 3:16

Done.

Comment

Working...
                              X