Corn price Bastrop Buc-ees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Inquiring minds want to know. Where are you buying bagged corn for $5 a bag?
    I bet they do!

I buy from private grain elevator that does not sell to the public.

Comment

Spoke with Jackson brothers feed and Abilene about why they were higher. They said they have to have corn that is regulated due to them being in a feed store versus grocery stores don't have to meet certain specifications

Comment

Bumping this back up for current prices

Comment

Does anyone buy from coops?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m glad I grow my own corn. Sheesh!

Comment

$9.98 / 50

Bucees Baytown

$10 / 50 and they will load it

Feed Stop Mont Belvieu

Comment

‘The Texan “ gas store at I-10 @Schulenberg last Sunday had it out front for 14.98 per bag, I could not believe what I was seeing. Happy to see that BUCEE’S is holding relatively steady.

Comment

The mark up is substantial...

Nearby corn futures prices were stronger on Friday with 6 1/4 to 8 cent strength into the weekend. For December that left the board a net 19 cents weaker from last Friday’s close. USDA reported the week’s corn oil prices were UNCH to 5c/lb higher wk/wk from 68 to 78 cents regionally. DDGS at the plant ranged from $190 to $265/ton regionally for the week that ended 8/19.

Cheapest I could find 2 months ago was $400 per ton..

Comment

I normally buy from a farmer who sells it to me for $.30 above market, he texted me last week and says he will have none for sale this year.

Comment

I sell quite a bit to the local hunters here as well. Saves them a lot of money even with me selling it at a bit of a premium.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodray12 View Post
                        Bumping this back up for current prices

Rodray12 - We stopped in yesterday. Was still $9.65

Comment

I paid 10.50 a bag at llano feed yesterday and didn't have to load 40 bags by myself..

Comment

9.98 @ Buccees Ft.Worth yesterday.

Comment

Corn price Bastrop Buc-ees

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                              I paid 10.50 a bag at llano feed yesterday and didn't have to load 40 bags by myself..

Same here thank goodness. We walk into Buc-ee’s, pay for a pallet of 40 bags, then fella on forklift sets a fresh pallet from their storage room into bed of the truck (shrink wrapped). I have a sheet of plywood down when I know I’m getting corn on a trip. Makes the pallet slide easily and protects bed or bed liner. I might’ve reevaluated if I had to load 2000 lbs myself by hand, but fortunately that’s never been the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
                                Same here thank goodness. We walk into Buc-ee’s, pay for a pallet of 40 bags, then fella on forklift sets a fresh pallet from their storage room into bed of the truck (shrink wrapped). I have a sheet of plywood down when I know I’m getting corn on a trip. Makes the pallet slide easily and protects bed or bed liner. I might’ve reevaluated if I had to load 2000 lbs myself by hand, but fortunately that’s never been the case.
                                Glad you were able to get the pallet of corn in the picture of the truck.

Comment

Working...
                                X