Anyone order an F250 lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
    I used Ryan Ford in Sealy and got invoice. Ask for Mark “Coach” Rios. He did me right.

Do that, I paid MSRP and was told at several places I was lucky to have a dealer not mark it up over that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone know 2023 order date?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
        Who near houston should I order from?
        I got my 22’ Tremor 250 for well under MSRP from Autonation of Katy

Comment

Originally posted by Lafuria View Post
          October I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Lafuria View Post
            I heard October.

There are also folks that are still waiting for their 2022's and they are being told they will probably be rolled to 2023.

Expect a BIG price increase too.

Comment

Order March, just got email saying supply chain issues still. No word when it will be started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                October I believe.
                Called a small town (Sour Lake) dealer two weeks ago asking when I could order a 2023. They called me back last week and still not sure when they will be able to even order. Guess I will have to go to a large dealer in Houston?

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                  Hope you never have to use their service department. Most dishonest service department I have ever been to.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                    Called a small town (Sour Lake) dealer two weeks ago asking when I could order a 2023. They called me back last week and still not sure when they will be able to even order. Guess I will have to go to a large dealer in Houston?
                    Doug in Sour Lake will take great care of you. The dealers in Houston don’t know either. I’ll be ordering a 23 when it’s available.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                      I don't believe that going to a big dealer will help. I'm waiting for my sales woman to call to order.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                        Hope you never have to use their service department. Most dishonest service department I have ever been to.
                        I live 8 hours away. Their service department is of no concern to me.

Comment

I’ve bought my last 4 superdutys from them. They will continue to get my business.

Comment

Any changes expected on the AC?

Maybe they will have working AC[emoji23]

Comment

I live 8 hours away. Their service department is of no concern to me.
                              It’s a dam good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                                I’ve bought my last 4 superdutys from them. They will continue to get my business.

Your post was why I contacted them to see what kind of deal they’d work. Glad too. They were fantastic to deal with, and gave me a great price. $62,8** on a $71K MSRP truck.

Comment

Working...
                                X