• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
    You'll never guess...
    Rainbowmonkeymoose!

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
      If there's a button i have to push it to see what it does, did, or don't do [emoji1303]

…or to see how it “feels” when pushed.

I get you, sir.

Comment

Life gets better when you get off the paved roads. Looking for the next "Dusty Road"!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Roads View Post
          Life gets better when you get off the paved roads. Looking for the next "Dusty Road"!!!

Guy I buy all my lures from is actually named Dusty Rhodes. Lol

Comment

Beargrass is the unofficial name of an area in Leon County near Jewett where my family is from

Comment

I guess I never opened this thread.

When I had my place on MLD I was told I had to name it. I looked on a map of the area and saw a creek that ran into my place named Dry Creek. The name Drycreek was taken, although it has never been seen on here since I’ve been here, so I added the CR number 3189 to it and it was accepted. I’ve often thought about seeing if I could get just drycreek but I’ve never asked. I don’t even own that place anymore !

Comment

I was born in Louisiana and love to muzzleloader hunt.

Comment

I asked Ronnie a few too many questions about his lease location in Mexico. He also changed my avatar pic! He had to have had help

Comment

Was originally oldgoat. Crash happened and my user name got taken. So went with oldgoat1.
                    When I came home from work my wife would tell my oldest toddler son, the old goat is home. Well it stuck. Doesn't help that I only drove ram trucks through the years.

Comment

Years ago I used the same boat ramp in Rockport most weekends and was frequently asked if I was a guide. It would bugger up one of my friends that people never asked him so somehow it stuck. Also my IG handle.

Comment

Love to bass fish, love even more to bow hunt deer in Kansas.

Comment

When I first joined I was shooting a GoldenEagle bow. Just thought it sounded good.

Comment

My last name is Crow.Nick name given to me by HS sweetheart and it stuck��
                            Last edited by crowmagnum; 08-20-2022, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Supposed to be sounded out. Be one to hunt

Comment

My favorite coyote trap.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X