Looking for a high-fence ranch in the Austin-San Antonio-Houston triangle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a high-fence ranch in the Austin-San Antonio-Houston triangle

A friend of mine is looking for something pretty much turn-key and already well-established. High fence, permanent water on the property, and 600+ acres. Looking for something inside the Austin-Houston-San Antonio triangle. If you know of anything or know someone that has a bunch of listings you can point me to, please PM me. He has an agent already but they aren't finding much and I'm hoping that some green-screeners might know of a few gems out there.

What is his budget? I know about a property that is going to be sold in the Spring. Not high fenced but top notch improvements and a high fence could be put up. Awesome house, 900 acres +/-.

Comment

I don't think budget is going to be an issue for him. The last place he looked at was high single digits but it was much smaller. He's moving up to big enough to high fence and get some exotics.

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
        I don't think budget is going to be an issue for him. The last place he looked at was high single digits but it was much smaller. He's moving up to big enough to high fence and get some exotics.
        I think it is going to take about $15MM to get this place bought but it is pretty unreal. Let me know if you want any other details. Prime location.

Comment

Talk to Chance Love here on TBH

Comment

Working...
          X