Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise
    Enjoy your Free Time.
    Enjoy your Freedom.
    Stay away from any more Women.
    Hunt, Fish, Listen to YOUR favorite Music as loud as you want.
    Walk around the house naked.
    Garden
    Chop wood (they say it's going to be a cold winter)
    Stay as healthy as you can so you can repeat the above.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
      Curt gave solid advice. He left out to get a vasectomy asap.
      Done, about 10-12yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        Done, about 10-12yrs ago.
        Get it checked [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Put a new hen in the coup every few weeks and the old rooster will crow.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            Get it checked [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
            Doctor or should I get it checked boblee style?

Either way I would have to pay at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Few weeks!? Im easy to please, last one was 14yrs and I was still ok with it. Too bad at least one other guy was too.....she is paying for it with a 14mo baby! Couldnt hide that!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                Schedule a dream hunt, whatever that may be
                "Dream 'hunt'" in this case would be a trip to Puerto Rico with a bundle of cash!

Go to sleep sweaty and completely spent every night.

Good luck, OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                  Seek God and ask him to reveal what’s going on with you. Continue to take care of your children but you must take care of yourself. The times we’re living in dictate that we’re spiritually, mentally, and physically fit.
                  “ Ask and it will be given, seek and you’ll find, knock and the door will be opened”.
                  Good stuff here !

Comment

Question. What exactly is wrong with being alone? I've been both and it's a lot simpler to be by yourself. Nobody to answer to whatsoever. Never have any disagreements unless you have a split personality. I can name all kinds of benefits of being alone. You might say "what about sex?" What about it? You remember what you did about it when you were a teenager? You didn't lose your hands in the divorce did ya?

I live by myself and I'm perfectly fine with that. I don't need anyone to talk to. That gets annoying after a while. If you have to just pay for it. She'll talk to you and afterwards she'll go home. You don't have to buy it. Renting is just as easy and in the long run way cheaper. Just ask anyone that's ever been married....Or divorced. Don't let anyone tell you it's wrong to do that. Because lets face it. We all pay for it whether directly or indirectly. Anyone that tells you otherwise is full of it.

Your heart probably hasn't healed from your last relationship. But I'm gonna tell you something. It's like having a dog that you've had for years. Then one day that dog runs out in the street and gets killed. Pretty devastating right? Then one day you go get a new puppy and you kind of forget about that other one you had. Ain't no different. There's a whole world full of heart healers. Just don't let your heart do so much of your thinking next time. Sometimes your wiener and your heart have conversations and before you know it your heart is a liar and you start making stupid choices like.....Oh I don't know.....getting married.

I'm not Dr. Phil. I'm Dr. Real....and I just told you the truth.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 08-18-2022, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Can’t say much more than what’s already been said.

It’s amazing what happens when you work towards being the best version of yourself. Physically and mentally. Treat yourself and it will amaze you how the outside factors will fall into place.

Associate with good people and it will rub off.

Boblee is an effing legend. Spoke on a few occasions and didn’t regret a second of it.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        Yes indeed!

Comment

On a another note, you might got in touch with Ragin...

Comment

Seems like you are already lonely by coming on here with these posts.

It won't be long you will be back in the saddle again. Just hope you get some time to look in the mirror, and make sure you go to the right wedding this time

Comment

Join a gym. That may lead to multiple boxes checked.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                                Seems like you are already lonely by coming on here with these posts.

It won't be long you will be back in the saddle again. Just hope you get some time to look in the mirror, and make sure you go to the right wedding this time
                                I think you are right. I wasnt for all this time, then it seems like all of the sudden it hit me. Not sure why. Its strange because I am very independent and rarely get lonely.

And I agree with okrattler mostly. Except rosy palm lost her luster a long time ago.....

Comment

Working...
                                X