Buc-cee's pulled pork sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    Expensive, could use pickle and onion, but never leaves me hungry and beats the heck out of most barbecue place you find.
    Definitely legit.

Carry on.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk
    It's serviceable. I'll eat one if I happen by one and need gas/hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
      I'm not a picky eater though.....

I think a lot boils down to this. Picky folks

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
        Life is too short to eat @ buc-cees, gas , ice , bathroom and GTFO , that place is a zoo full of idiots.food is mediocre at best .

If that was the truth, grabbing a quick sandwich as you walk by from the bathroom and to pay for your ice/sandwich would save you more time in that life than having to stop somewhere else.

Last edited by Smart; 08-17-2022, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Obviusly, taste buds very between people, but some of you'll are either just picky or you need to adjust your expectations to what a glorified gas station is serving.

Are Buccees brisket sandwiches greatness? Absolutely not. Edible, Yes and in line with just about any other chain BBQ establishment. Will I go out of my way to get one, no. It's just a matter of convienence when the wife demands we stop at Buccees. Personally, when I'm traveling, I rather get to where I'm going and not screw around at a crowded gas station filled with tons of kids, lost tourist and women that demand a clean restroom.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            If you like that, try the Chilpotle Club.

[emoji3595][emoji3595] this and pulled pork ain’t bad but was better imo before they changed the recipe about a year or so ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              If that was the truth, grabbing a quick sandwich as you walk by from the bathroom and to pay for your ice/sadwich would save you more time in that life than having to stop somewhere else.
              This here. We stop for the bathroom, fuel, and ice. If we hungry, they'll fit the bill without making another time wasting stop

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                I think a lot boils down to this. Picky folks
                Probably the same one's that love Pancho's.

Comment

The Chipotle Club is really good. My son really likes the pulled pork.
                  It's a go-to for me on my way to the lease. 1 stop. Gas, ice, beer, snuff, sandwich, kettle chips, & a Dr. Pepper.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                    It's a godsend if you have to take a dump.
                    Last brisket sammich I had from there and I had to.....but I weren't still there when it happened. Not a fan

Comment

eeeuuuwww.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                        Last brisket sammich I had from there and I had to.....but I weren't still there when it happened. Not a fan

Man I have found when I eat food I eventually have to take a dump too. Weird...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          Probably the same one's that love Pancho's.

and Burger King

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            Girly guts.

Comment

Got 2 brisket tacos this morning in madisonville, and a large coffe.

Comment

I do like their breakfast tacos. And those fake orange slice candy things.

Comment

Working...
                                X