Central Texas Fish Stocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Texas Fish Stocking

I am looking for a company to restock a couple ponds in Lampasas. I can pick up if necessary, but delivery would be better option.

Thinking golden shiner, hybrid bluegill, channel catfish, and possibly hybrid Stripers.

Overton Fisheries has hybrids. Arms fish in Comanche has stocker fish

Comment

You can get them through Brown's Feed in Lampasas.

Comment

Overtons is the best - you may want to consider waiting until the weather cools off some -
        If you call Overtons and tell them the size of your pond/lake they can make suggestions on how many of each fish that you stock -

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
          You can get them through Brown's Feed in Lampasas.
          I bought them through them last time. Wanted to see if there were other options because I believe the fish they offered were limited.

I will reach out to Overtons, thanks guys.

Comment

I believe you can also pickup live fish from Overton's if you don't want to pay a premium for delivery.

Comment

You could get one load of catfish from a member right here on TBH when he's in San Antonio. Lots of satisfied members on here with his catfish. It'd be enough for at least a tank full.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                You could get one load of catfish from a member right here on TBH when he's in San Antonio. Lots of satisfied members on here with his catfish. It'd be enough for at least a tank full.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=849526
                I saw that thread. I would be interested if he were closer, and I had a tote big enough to put them in.

Comment

Ya might call Dillard's feed in Weatherford..
                  They used to have a truck, that made the rounds.
                  They came all the way out to Eastland County to stock my tank..
                  And it was at a reasonable rate...

Comment

Working...
                  X