2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
    Tourney fishing ain't for sissies! Hope murvaul fishes better than it did in April!
    I hope it fished exactly like it did in April!! We’ll kill em!!

Comment

Crappie

Caught a few at a friends place Sunday and a few big green sunfish.

Click image for larger version

Name:	50B887D1-7E52-490C-8120-FDDC7288FB11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	24688787

Click image for larger version

Name:	B3CDB416-EDA2-44CF-8E20-DF40005C1778.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	24688788

Comment

Good guys leading after day one with 14.09 and big fish of 2.22. Not bad for August but This lakes too far for you Houston folks to drive! Y’all stay down there and have a race to 9 pounds!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Good guys leading after day one with 14.09 and big fish of 2.22. Not bad for August but This lakes too far for you Houston folks to drive! Y’all stay down there and have a race to 9 pounds!!
          Hey you shut up when you talk to us[emoji12].Show me the money

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            Hey you shut up when you talk to us[emoji12].Show me the money

I probably shouldn’t have said 9 pounds! That would have to be a spring tournament for y’all!!

Comment

Biggest stringer day one and day 2! 14.25 today. 28.34 on 14 crappie! The good guys win again!!

Comment

Heck yeah! Representin'

Gonna need a bigger trophy case!

Comment

Biggest stringer day one and day 2! 14.25 today. 28.34 on 14 crappie! The good guys win again!!

Congratulations on yet another win!

Comment

Great job Slew!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats Todd !

Comment

Flex will be disappointed to know that Waco is down over 8.8 feet. We need some rain pretty bad here in Central and West Texas. Colorado and Brazos river lakes are not doing well at all.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Thanks ya'll! Glad to see we still know how to catch a fish! I've been slacking this summer for sure! TG Fork's way low too. Dropped it to work on the dam and it took longer than expected and never got any summer rain to fill it up once they closed the gates! I got trips there this fall I might be moving if it doesn't stop dropping!

Comment

Thanks ya'll! Glad to see we still know how to catch a fish! I've been slacking this summer for sure! TG Fork's way low too. Dropped it to work on the dam and it took longer than expected and never got any summer rain to fill it up once they closed the gates! I got trips there this fall I might be moving if it doesn't stop dropping!
                              Yep, it's 7.5' low. Lots of trees are showing up in the boat lanes and I've seen several post about torn up props and lower units.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Late to the party but congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X