Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news!

Comment

Great to hear that Kevin. Praying for yall for continued good news!

Comment

Great news Kevin still Praying for her. I’m in the same boat as to questioning the why!!

Comment

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

So happy to read the update Kevin. Keep the Faith, brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love the update. Will be praying for Tina.

Comment

Great update, you guys will remain in our prayers.

Comment

What a great report, Kevin! Cancer still sucks. But I'm really glad to hear that it's going well for your sweetheart. Prayers continue from Abilene.

Comment

Thanks Kevin for the update. Your story strengthens me for the future that I'm sure I will face.

Prayers for continued healing.

Comment

Thanks for the update and keeping ya'll in my Prayers.

Comment

Thanks for the update Kevin. I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers.

Comment

Moving in the right direction is just that and doesn't matter how you get there!!! Continued prayers.

Comment

Awesome news, Kevin!!! Prayers continue for Tina and your family!

Comment

Great news Kevin

Comment

I am so happy to hear this good news, Kevin. I have been meaning to call her to see how she has been doing, but...you know, life gets in the way of good intentions sometime. She and you, David Harkins and Mindy, and others on TBH dealing with cancer have been in my daily prayers. Thanks for the update. Did she tell her oncologist about the Fenben?

Comment

Great news and thanks for the update. I can't imagine why yall are going through. I have had my own doubts at times specially watching my grandfather go through the same thing. It's hard not to but in the end you just have to have faith and believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X