Grizzly Unit 23 - Alaska Bound!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
    Almost wheels up! I'll say a quick one for you for safe, hassle free travels today.
    Here, here! And I'll say one that O's not a plie of Griz dung in a week!
    Aim small! Good luck!

Comment

Good luck Oscar!! Will be following along.

Comment

Good Luck Oscar, stay safe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
          Hopefully your flight not affected from crazy weather last night. My wife said there were 1,000’s of folks stranded in Bush last night when she landed. Good luck!!
          We just boarded so we are running maybe 30 minutes behind schedule......all good as I am going hunting....lol!!! [emoji56]Also gives them more time to make sure my gear is onboard.[emoji120] Definitely a full 737 to Seattle.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck! Sounds like a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerendino View Post
              Good Luck on your hunt. Would be a dream hunt of mine. What do you plan to do with the meat, hide and skull if you kill?
              Full body mount!!![emoji106] Skull will be displayed next to my black bear skull. Claws for jewelry.
              I've eaten a lot of black bear over the years but I usually hear grizz is rank...[emoji2961]...I'm willing to find out however. South Louisiana roots I am open to anything.[emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
                Here, here! And I'll say one that O's not a plie of Griz dung in a week!

Aim small! Good luck!
                I accept that also......bwahaha!!![emoji23] I think I can out maneuver my guide .......I still have some juke moves.[emoji123]

Comment

good luck and have fun !!

Comment

Safe travels and good luck. Will be following along.

Comment

I have a grizz and a brown with a rifle, cannot imagine going after one with a bow, good luck to you sir ! Will be following along.

Comment

Good luck!! Thanks for taking us along!! Can’t wait for the pics!

Comment

I'll be following along. Your hunt are always great. Good luck sir.

Comment

Good luck and be safe!!!

Comment

Following along and appreciate you letting us tag.

Rwc

Comment

Just got to Fairbanks!!![emoji106] Great temperature at 10pm . Even got an Alaskan SAINTS fan at the hotel. [emoji3543]Get some sleep then off to get a card for the satellite phone and over to the wildlife office to buy my tags . Then ......check all my gear.......again!!![emoji854]

Comment

Working...
                                X