No announcement yet.

Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on your trip and successful hunt!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
      The tracker was on it the whole time. They said we could we could keep chasing him but who knows if he’s ever gonna slow down and y’all have more animals to shoot. I didn’t question

And no sir I don’t, I just know it was a huge place and that’s what the owner told me

Kuche safaris
      They could have left a tracker on the trail with a radio and called y'all back over once they got to it. I'm not leaving an animal that I'm already paying for without SOMEONE staying on it. That PH should have given you other options

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
        They could have left a tracker on the trail with a radio and called y'all back over once they got to it. I'm not leaving an animal that I'm already paying for without SOMEONE staying on it. That PH should have given you other options
        There wasn’t a bunch of other trackers in camp, it appeared that each ph brought a tracker with them

Comment

Good folks you went with, the Kuches!

Comment

Congrats again.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Nice trip and adventure. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Hunting Africa changes a man!! We are heading that way in less than a week, I’m not sure if I’m more ready for the hunting or the 65 degree weather!

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
                    Hunting Africa changes a man!! We are heading that way in less than a week, I’m not sure if I’m more ready for the hunting or the 65 degree weather!
                    The weather there blew my mind. Frost on the ground and once the sun came out it gets to 80 then gets cold the minute the sun goes down

Y’all going north or south?

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                        The weather there blew my mind. Frost on the ground and once the sun came out it gets to 80 then gets cold the minute the sun goes down

Y’all going north or south?
                        We are hunting near Steenbokpan just south of the Botswana border. It’s in the bushveld, which is my favorite hunting. My brother in law is taking my nephew for his high school graduation and they invited me to go. The saying is after your first trip to Africa, all a man does is plan his next trip back. You killed some fine trophies, so I’m sure that’s the case!

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
                          We are hunting near Steenbokpan just south of the Botswana border. It’s in the bushveld, which is my favorite hunting. My brother in law is taking my nephew for his high school graduation and they invited me to go. The saying is after your first trip to Africa, all a man does is plan his next trip back. You killed some fine trophies, so I’m sure that’s the case!
                          Oh I’m ready to go back. I want to go north next time and possibly do a combo bow/rifle

Comment

Can't wait for my trip. Great pics and write up.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the WB, sounded like a great time and some fine animals killed! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                              X