CF Moto ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CF Moto ?

I found a place to hunt near my new home but I am going to have to buy a ATV to get around on it. A shop in Marshall sells CF Moto atvs. I am looking at a 600 and it seems like a nice bike byt I can't seem to find many reviews on the google.
    Anybody know anything about them?

Looks like some mixed reviews...

Comment

Dropped my Honda off at the shop in Waco and they started trying to sell me one. It’s China made and their stuff is typically junk.

Comment

CF Moto is now affiliated with KTM (motorcycles) I think they have made improvements in the past couple of years. My youngest says they are good equipment.

Comment

My neighbor's brother in law has two of them and he said he really likes them. Have been trouble free since buying them 2 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not bad I'd go kymco over Cfmoto if you want off brand and both are available nearby

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

My son-in-law bought 2 of the 600's. Have them out at the ranch. He really likes them. I have ridden them and was really impressed. The suspension on them is what got me. Rides like a cadillac. Probably one of the best suspensions on a 4 wheeler. Real smooth no matter what kind of terrain you are crossing. And at 600, has plenty of power. He said he bought them for his 9 year old twins. Yeah right, guess who rides them the most !!

Comment

I only know one person who has bought one. He rides it alot and is very happy with it.

Comment

Working...
                X