Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any NE Texas Guys (Mt. Pleasant, Daingerfield, Naples, Omaha, Hughes Springs, etc)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any NE Texas Guys (Mt. Pleasant, Daingerfield, Naples, Omaha, Hughes Springs, etc)?

I'm in need of some assistance with service companies (sprinklers, mechanic) to help out my widowed mother. Can any of you make recommendations or further help me solve a few issues since I'm 400 miles from her and can't be her on-call handyman.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    I'm in need of some assistance with service companies (sprinklers, mechanic) to help out my widowed mother. Can any of you make recommendations or further help me solve a few issues since I'm 400 miles from her and can't be her on-call handyman.

Thanks in advance.
    If you wanna list something a little more specific, or text me, I'll see if I might be able to help. My uncle just bought a little lake house near Omaha, and has been fixing it up some. He may have a useful contact or two.

Comment

Dale,
      I sent you a message. The real need right now may be a sprinkler company to address issues with the irrigation. My Dad ran a sprinkler company for decades in the deserts of the Permian Basin, and I've laid my and your shares of PVC pipe, but that doesn't mean I'll be able to run up and address things promptly or in a weekend.

I appreciate any help with suggestions for reputable contractors.

What lake? Glass Club?

Comment

Yes sir.

Comment

Anyone one else have recommendations?

Comment

Petty's Landscape/ Irrigation in Tyler is the closest one that I'm aware of. I know they've done some work in Quitman and north of Longview.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
              Petty's Landscape/ Irrigation in Tyler is the closest one that I'm aware of. I know they've done some work in Quitman and north of Longview.
              Perry’s is the highest one out there!

Sending you a PM OP! He probably won’t go that far and he’s fishing every day so no telling when he could work you in but he probably knows somebody good over there

Comment

I'm from hughes springs and my parents still live there but I'm not familiar with a sprinkler crew. Maybe shoot krisw a message if he doesn't see this. He's still in the area and may know someone.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                  X