Eric Church cancels concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
    There's a difference between calling in sick to work and making it up tomorrow or the next day and calling in to work and ruining the plans of 15,000 people who've paid to come see you perform. Many of those folks have spent money that they won't get back. I don't know a single song this guy performs, but I heard that some folks rebought front row seats for over $2K. Is he going to refund that, or just the original ticket price? I think we know the answer. Here's another question for you: what if you invested a significant amount of time and money to procure front row seats to the Duke/Carolina game, but then a few days before the game they cancelled the game because Coach K wanted to go see the Eric Church concert. But don't worry, you'll get the sticker price back for your front row seat that you purchased at 10X face value, and with several hours work you can probably get refunds for your hotel and airfare and rental car, etc. And a "free" entry in to a make up game to be scheduled later at Coach K's convenience.

I really don't understand the folks that are defending this. The only thing I'll give him credit for is at least admitting the truth, but the truth is an embarrassment, and a slap in the face to his fans.

If they bought Eric church concert tickets for $2,000 they’ve probably got money to burn, and if they don’t have money to burn then they deserve to lose $2,000 for spending it on Eric Church concert tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      If they bought Eric church concert tickets for $2,000 they’ve probably got money to burn, and if they don’t have money to burn then they deserve to lose $2,000 for spending it on Eric Church concert tickets.

Nobody has that kind of money to burn

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Nobody has that kind of money to burn

No but they got more money than sense. [emoji57][emoji57]

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post

Lots of folks fit that bill even if they poor like me

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post

Grindr users :rolleyes with bad tattoos

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
              You like remedial english? lol.
              I misunderstood the send em all to me for proper dispsal. You know how people say to do that with deer tenderloins and such? I figured your gayass liked that **** and wouldn't dispose of them at all. I'm betting I'm right.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing how people feel their opinion is the only correct answer. We should have debates of chili with and without beans..... oh already did

What singers do y'all consider country. Red dirt music is not the old school country. Nor is Eric Church and the new country singers. Please include a list of five people that you think seeing true country music. I believe that true old school country has to have a fiddle in the band with a steel guitar such as George strait. Besides that if you don't have a Stihl guitar or a fiddle then you're not old-school country.

Comment

Slayer
                  Lamb of God
                  Sepultura
                  Megadeth
                  Hatebreed

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                    Amazing how people feel their opinion is the only correct answer. We should have debates of chili with and without beans..... oh already did

What singers do y'all consider country. Red dirt music is not the old school country. Nor is Eric Church and the new country singers. Please include a list of five people that you think seeing true country music. I believe that true old school country has to have a fiddle in the band with a steel guitar such as George strait. Besides that if you don't have a Stihl guitar or a fiddle then you're not old-school country.
                    I mean if you think George Strait is 'old school' country then you are lost IMO or at the very least dating yourself

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                      Besides that if you don't have a Stihl guitar or a fiddle then you're not old-school country.

I bet that is a dangerous mofo to play....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        I bet that is a dangerous mofo to play....
                        Bend.....errr I mean hack them strings

Comment

I prefer Husqvarna guitar.

Comment

Speaking of chainsaw music. Heard this mentioned on the Nugent, Meat Eater podcast.

https://youtu.be/A52p9jc-gOo
                            Last edited by CEO; 04-05-2022, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Let’s keep worrying about Will smith, Eric church canceling a concert and basketball games and worry about the country we live in and how we can turn it around before it’s to late.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                                Let’s keep worrying about Will smith, Eric church canceling a concert and basketball games and worry about the country we live in and how we can turn it around before it’s to late.

So you want to worry about all three?

Comment

Working...
                                X