Any airsoft players??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any airsoft players??

Picked up a couple of guns for me & my son for Christmas. While I was at the air soft store getting them I can tell this is gonna be an expensive hobby. Kinda like rc cars, by by the time you finish building it the way you want it you got $1000 in a toy gun[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get ready for lots of welts and occasional drawing of blood, but lots of fun.

Comment

We did a lot of air soft back in High School. The guns are much more powerful & and accurate than they were 20 years ago (not to mention cooler!). Make sure to wear eye protection! Have fun!

Comment

We’ve had some of the cheap guns for a while, spring guns, but I went ahead & bought a some electric m4’s. A sbr & a carbine, for the place I was at the limit is 350fps. So I had to buy a weaker spring to get in that fps range. Then some tweaking had to be done to the news springs & we ended up in the 345-348fps range with both guns. We’ve got good eye & face protection coming, cause I’ve been shot in the eye with an air soft bb & it wasn’t cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet it'll be fun. We had an airsoft gun a long time ago, my brother and I. We shot each other every chance we got.

Played a lot of paintball though.

Comment

Figured I’d pot in this old thread. Was given a saw mk2 and an STI race gun for my son and I from a family friend. The saw runs batteries and can hold over a 1,000 bb’s and the pistol is green gas. Pistol is the same weight as the real deal and the saw is pretty substantial. Dry fired the pistol and it feels like something between the kick of a .22 and 9mm
            Attached Files

Comment

D14 south of Sanger is a good place to play and I think DFW Adventure Park near the TMS runs games too.

Comment

Working...
              X