No announcement yet.

Hey LEO's explain how this is even possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be some disciplinary action involved with that.

Was the weapon in the back seat with her?
    Every vehicle I have seen has a divider with holes so small you could not get a loaded round through, much less a firearm

And she was methed up or high on something

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
      It’s becoming a bottom feeder job unfortunately , from top to bottom, LE e
      Sadly this is correct. I can't imagine what going to be like in 10 years. But what do you expect with the climate towards LE now days

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

She had a pretty unique shooting style. Look the other way and pull the trigger. That squad car would have been so full of holes a mouse couldn't have survived if I would have been one of the guys that got shot at. That stupid lady should be dead right now.

Comment

Lots of incompetence going on there

Good lord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The sqaud car should have looked like the 1934 Ford Model 40B driven by Bonnie and Clyde.

Comment

Bet her ears were ringing good after shooting the AR inside the squad car too.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                Bet her ears were ringing good after shooting the AR inside the squad car too.
                First thing that came to mind! They might still be ringing!

Comment

Looks like she has experience with handcuffs!

Comment

Man, I can’t believe they just kinda looked around after the shot.

Comment

The guy that got shot took the hit like a boss...that gun looks like it has a pistol brace. Surprised that would issue.

Comment

And you guys are exactly right on hiring and the future of LE. Guys are just hanging on until they hit their date now. I know guys that worked for me that are buying time forward to punch out early- it is not cheap at all. 10 years from now is going to be Western in cities. Figure small town will handle its undesirables

Comment

I have seen this. I have had females slip the cuffs multiple times. They only get so small and when they are messed up they can force their hands out of them.

I had a male break a pair in front of me one night - scared the heck out of us all.

I have left the slider open in the crown vics as a rule to keep from baking the prisoner. Not sure what kind of retention they had on that rack but it didn't stop her.

Comment

Another year & I will be building my "last" house out in the sticks. I am concerned though for my kids future.

Comment

I made it 14 years and bailed. When I left law enforcement I was a lieutenant over 35 deputies. The last 5 years or so the quality of people willing to apply for the politically targeted occupation of being a LEO was atrocious. I sat on several interviews and just was dumbfounded at the people interviewing. Bottom of the barrel folks basically. When you did get a good hire the upper brass would beat them down into being slugs or scared to make a decision which are both very dangerous things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s inexcusable, they should have a det-cord collar on.

Comment

Working...
                                X